사 • Plots

Chapter 4

" the more she is annoyed with me, the more joy i felt."

Jungkook's POV

Seeing how she was startled just now, it sends me to laughter. I can't help it but the more she is annoyed with me, the more joy I felt.

When I held her face closer to mine, her facial features was much more detailed, like how elegant her eyes twinkled and how plumped her coloured lips were.

On the way back home, I received a text message from Jimin Hyung, asking for my whereabouts, probably concerning them. Forgot to tell them the reason of my absence, I replied briefly when the traffic light turned red. That I wasn't feeling well. Not true of course .

I left the club earlier and left the group in the VIP room after visiting Mrs Ayeun's office – I was too tired to entertain their wasted night, drinking, dancing and flirting . It was like a routine for them to return to the club every few days.

I'm not really fond of the club but lately, y/n has been attracting my attention. She may not know that I've been noticing her all this while but I'll make sure she acknowledge me every now and then.

When the hidden grand house of ours came to view, far away in an isolated area from the busy streets of Seoul, I drive pass the security check and parked my beloved car in the car park. Excited to submerge in the abyss of starry night, I jogged to the front door and ring the bell, forgot to bring the key card with me.

I kept on ringing the door bell and realized there was no one currently awake at this timing. Damn how much of a dumb can I be.

I tried to search for the key card under the mat or anywhere I've read before, but there was none. While I was searching for spare cards, the security guard jogged to my side and assist me,
" Good evening Mr Jungkook," he greeted me with a smile plastered on his face.

" Mr Seokjin gave me the card earlier today because he said you might forget to bring one. " He directed the card to me with a faint smile before returning back to the guardhouse.

I gave him a generous smile and thanked him genuinely for a thousand times before I made my way to unlock the door.

After tapping the card to the high tech machine installed to the burgundy door, the sound of beeping went off and the door automatically swing opened.

The addicting vanilla and chocolate scent invited me in, filling my lungs with the sweetness of it. Entering the house, I shut the door close and took out my tiger printed slip-on Gucci shoes.

On my way to the mountain of stairs, I checked the surroundings of the house and placed the key card on top of a wooden tablestand by the 'bouquet of flowers' –  few guns and knifes hidden within the bushy plantation for emergencies.

After checking that the house was safe, I climbed up the black carpeted stairs to the second floor, where my bedroom was located beside Hoseok Hyung's room.

My bedroom may be the largest,  but the space was more than enough for me. My king bed in the middle, the clear glass bathroom door and the window was at each sides of the bed, and a random couch near the window. With the extra space in front of the bed,  my wardrobe was pushed against the wall and for the remaining space, I turned it to my workout area. Even though my bedroom was plain and monotone, it was just a temporary living space.

Everytime we have a quest to complete, we tend to move from house to house for our own safety from being found by nemesis

Everytime we have a quest to complete, we tend to move from house to house for our own safety from being found by nemesis. So it won't be long until we have to leave this house. It's unexpected to leave but we're always prepared for any emergencies and evacuation.

When I entered my bedroom, I took off all my now dried clothes and dump them in the laundry basket for a relaxing shower.

During the shower, y/n kept on appearing on my mind, bothering my calming bathroom session.

I swear I'm going to make her life dreadful.

Chuckling to myself, I was more than ready to act on my plot against her. Will she be flustered? Or will she not bother at all?

Knowing that y/n is a shy and clumsy lady by heart, she will obviously be flustered by my games.

Realising I was staring bankly on the marble wall and wasting water, I turned the tap off and wore my robe from the bathroom hook.

[ end of chp 4 ]

Hello guys, my apologies for the short chapter but look forward to the next chapter !! 💓

And don't forget to like! 🍓

-Erika