삼 • A second chance

Chapter 3

" First was just a coincidence, Second was a choice , Third was a mistake "

Y/N's POV

How can he expect me to answer when he was terrifying me? Soon after, my red lips were trembling and his grip on my jaw tightened for a few seconds. Damn I was mad at him for hurting my jaw.

As if on cue, the door swing opened and came a rushing Mrs Ayeun to save me from the situation. My heart enlightened and exhaled the breath I hold few moments ago, relieved. He let go of his grip and looked at me for a second before standing up facing towards Mrs Ayeun.

I took the signal to stand up and get further away from him. He brushed off non existent fine dust from his expensive trousers and took steps forward. Like a sheep in the wolf's den, I seek protection behind my source of shelter, Mrs Ayeun, safe from no harm, from Jungkook.

Even though Mrs Ayeun had a dissapointed face, worry and care was clearly shown from her sharp eyes. I peaked from behind her head and glance towards Jungkook, he didn't look as mad as before. He looked composed and calm. Is he seriously trying to show his fake side.

" Are there anything wrong Mr Jungkook? May I talk to you privately? " She asked timidly to the guy, trying to make up for my mistakes. My clumsy mistake.

Okay, I get that his clothes probably cost more than the rent for my crib, but he's filthy rich , he can purchase more of the same blouse if he wanted to. Plus, the good side is that the damp blouse makes him hotter, sticking to his buff chest. I should be thanked.

They head out to the golden engraved door and Mr hot tempered, slammed the damn door.

I would be glad to show him the way to the door

When both Mrs. Ayeun and Mr jungquack left the room, Selena, my workmate came to me and assured me that everything is going to be alright. She gave me a warm hug and a second later, all of my fellow workmates encircled me and gave me a group hug, squashing me in the centre.

" You know you can always receive infinite hugs from us and we'll always be there for you. " Selena comforted me and all of them snuggled out of the hug. Gasping for air, I nodded my head knowing that I have their back and the beautiful ladies structured a reassured smile. I felt better than ever.

Faking a cough, all of us focused to the 6 forgotten guys in the room.

" You know it's actually my fault that my foot was in your way. Jungkook can suck up his feelings and blame on me instead. " One of the black haired guy scratch his head guiltily and gave me a 'you'll-be-fine' smile, his dimple popping on display.