24. | you're mine

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MAJOR FLUFF, AND MENTION OF BLOWJOBS

TWITTER CHAT
taestits

TAEHYUNG
how would you feel about me taking you
out on a date?

JUNGKOOK
for real?

TAEHYUNG
totally real

JUNGKOOK
i think i'd like that a lot, tae :)

TAEHYUNG
really?

JUNGKOOK
mhm!

TAEHYUNG
okay, cool

TAEHYUNG
i'll pick you up around 6?

JUNGKOOK
sounds good to me :)

JUNGKOOK
i'm excited

TAEHYUNG
dress nicely and try not to look too
fuckable. i would like to get through
dinner without wanting to bend you over
the table

JUNGKOOK
so, i can't go with booty shorts?

TAEHYUNG
definitely not

JUNGKOOK
fuck

TAEHYUNG
don't dress too formally

TAEHYUNG
no need for suits or anything

JUNGKOOK
alright, mr bossy

TAEHYUNG
see you in an hour, baby

JUNGKOOK
see you soon

As seven o'clock nears, Jungkook feels his hands shake in anticipation and his cheeks flame in embarrassment. He checks himself out in the mirror for the hundredth time, deciding to go with a simple, yet cute look; draped in an oversized white shirt and ripped skinny jeans, accompanied with a large, grey coat pulled over him – Jungkook decides he looks average as he brushes off his jeans.

He checks the clock again and it's two minutes until seven o'clock. With a heavy sigh and a quick fluff of his hair, Jungkook grabs his phone, wallet and keys from the counter and tucks them in his back pocket, before stalking his way towards the front door.

Pulling open the door, Jungkook finds himself becoming even more flustered as Taehyung stands there, a bouquet of flowers in his right hand, his phone in his left hand, and a cheesy grin spreading out across his face. He's not dressed formally either – which is a big relief for Jungkook – but Taehyung still manages to look absolutely appealing in a large, grey hoodie and black jeans.

"You ready to go?" Taehyung smiles at him, before quickly handing him the bouquet and sheepishly chuckling. "Sorry, I forgot about that. I hope you like the flowers."

"They're really pretty, Tae," Jungkook replies with a shy smile, taking the bunch of flowers. "Let me put them in a vase and I'll be right back. You can come in, silly."

As Jungkook hurriedly rushes off to plant the flowers in a random vase, Taehyung finds himself falling in-love with the brunette even more.

TWITTER CHAT
jiminmola

TAEHYUNG
i'm so nervous omg