11- My girl, right up there.

Amelia's pov.

We went cannooing after Our lunch ,as planned. We paired ourselves each into two. A boy and a girl in each. Maddie went with Mason (who decided to join Us for the afternoon), Ven with Reece, Jake and with Hannah. I was to go with Toby and Hayden with Maya. As much as I wished I could say no...I didn't want to ruin hayden's 120 minute with Maya. Plus Maddie was happy with Hitler and Vanessa? As much as she seemed bothered with Reece, they were flirting on fast mode! And you could see smirks on her face from time to time.

I guess I was stuck with this jackass that I used to like once upon a time.I don't know what made Him change towards Me.Ohh yeah ,just remembered, It was all My fucking fault. But in love its all about embracing our imperfections and forgiveness. I literally hurt him so bad.

I was so engrossed in my soliloquy that I hadn't realized Toby had stepped into the canoe and was offering his hands for me to jump in.

'I can manage,' was all I muttered before He retrieved his hands and my clumsy self fell on him. I swore and could hear Him mutter something of Me being something else. I quickly smoothened my shirt and kept my sidebag intact which were below the lifeguard coat we wore .

We all started rowing with our instructor on his own canoe right in front of Us .I recorded the whole thing zooming my friends whenever I could.

'REECE! Don't you dare do that again! ' Vanessa was shouting as she giggles to Reece who was sprinkling water towards Her. Vanessa gets creeped out with sea water. She is literally scared to even deep her feet in it let alone swimming. I laughed so hard at that scene in front of Me.

After 100 attempts of getting a nice picure ,I decide to ask toby to snap one for me. I had realized I was going to go back home without any cannoing photo of myself. He smirked before he offered. He took random picures of Me in my canon camera as I posed .Time flew and by the time I realized we are back to the dock.

'Thanks for riding with me .'

'You most welcome sweetheart.'

I didn't say anything but added , 'and for the pictures as well'

He just nodded before He got out and turned to help me.

This time I took His help and was pulled out to stand at the dock.
'Hope you enjoyed the ride ,Lia.' It was Vanessa.

'Atleast you and Reece kept Me busy by ,laughing My ass off.'

'He's such a dick.He know how creeped out I get by sea water but He still chooses to annoy the hell out of Me' I even laughed harder.

We all went back to the hotel to freshen up. We were extremely tired. I sit at the window seat when My phone beeps.

I had received a photo and a text from Toby. It was a picture of Me when I was laughing at vannesa and Reece. My hair was freely flowing ,even to my eyes.Eyes were closed cause of the big smirk that was plastered across it.I was also holding wooden stick as I paddled.

He captioned it saying.....and this was My absolute fave with a heart emoji. I blushed so hard. That was exactly the picture I'll post in my Instagram.

I then call My mom since I missed Her and jason terribly. Justin was at a friends apparently and mom was right from work so extremely tired.

After that slipped to dreamland where I was Selena Gomez and Toby was Justin. The only twist is my Toby doesn't dump Me like the way Justin did with Selena.