14- Need nothing to do with humans!

TOBIA's pov

It's been a week already since we had come to Hawaii and winning her back has been close to impossible. Amelia had gone back to the cold girl I had met three years back when She had joined our school. Not cold literally. But she had this hard outer shell she'd built to prevent people getting to know her at all apart from Vanessa, Maddie and Me (once upon a time). It was only to her that none of my trick pick of. And I am not even surprised.

After my thousandth thought on how to win her back, I decided to go see her, overthinking will not help anything. It was already Monday and there was no much progress from the club ordeal we had. I hurriedly make my way towards the stairs, not wanting to wait for even a minute. I pass by to see Reece and Vanessa sucking faces on the sofa in the hall, eeeew! Spreading germs I'm so never sitting in that couch again. Or any hallway couches.

OH FUCK! I quickly open Amelia's door not bothering to knock (knowing my voice will be followed by a door lock) only to find a green eyed monster on the sofa in the small living room. Correction, human not a monster. But it's still a monster for me. It was 5'5 Californian guy with blonde hair. He looked like He plays baseball. What was he doing in my girlfriend's room was what bothered Me. He looked so familiar but I couldn't put my finger to him. He stands fast and before He could utter a word, Amelia turns up.

'Tobias, did you want something?'

Amelia quickly stands and rushes between us.

'Hi, I'm Harvey.' The dude finally gets a fucking mouth. He projects his hand towards me.

'You mean, the Harvey?' I say facing Amie and completely ignoring Him.

Amelia thinks before nodding. I still can't believe this, this mother fucker still had the guts to come to my face. And as if that wasn't enough, he starts blabbering.

I don't blame Him wholly because had it not been for his ball move, I would not be even an inch closer to Amelia.

'I'm still waiting for my handshake. What do you mean by' the Harvey'?

'OH, its nothing.' Amelia intervenes us again today. She comes closer to Me, Takes Me by My bicep and drags me towards the door. I let her do it. Until I see we are heading to the door.

'Who-o-a, wait, what do you think you are doing?' I ask as I take a halt not letting her pull me any further.'

'I am taking you out of my room' she says as she puts HER HAIR SIDEWAYS and crosses her arms.

'And what about him?' I ask

'What about him? He's staying'

'Are you out of your mind? I can't let you do that.'

'And reason being?'

'Reason being? Are you seriously asking me that?'

'Yeah I am cause last time I checked you wouldn't even hear me out when I was busy apologizing.'

'OH so this is what it's about?' I say with nods as I gulp down feeling a huge rock being pressed on my chest.

'It's not what it's about but do you know what you actually did '

'And what about You? You played Me Amelia! 'I quickly stop not wanting to move on further knowing this is not the right time and place. She just chooses to be mum.

I glance at her one more time before I quickly say,' you know what? I don't care! Do what you feel is right .I'm out of here.'

I leave for my room not wanting to do anything that got to do with Humans. If she really is going to let Him into His room or His life again, that is not going to be my fight anymore. I was this close to have her in my hand but lost her before I couldn't tighten my grip. It's like the whole universe was trying to prove a point.

I fall on my bed with a loud thud and try taking my mind off her for a bit. This lady is going to be the end of me one day, Let me try sleeping for the rest of my day on planet earth.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hello fantastic wattpaders!

Wassup?

Hope yall have been having an amazing day. I know I slightly sidetracked on publishing but I'd rather post a series of chapters once in a while than a chapter after a week. Hope you are enjoying this story so far.

If you got any critiques, questions, confusions and lastly love to shower me with now is the time.

Mwaaahhhh!

Shorter than the rest but it spilled some tea as well as had some past in it. Got a busy schedule but don't you worry, I won't make you get bored with it.

☆☆☆☆☆