25- Cinderella and Prince charming

Magic exists if you believe.

                                             -Cinderella

Amelia's pov

They drop me home first to pick my other stuffs as Maddie gets a chance to see how my gran is too. Mom had not gone to work today too. We leave for vanessa's as usual whenever we want to look dope on a party or something.

Turns out ,Adam was home. I nearly cursed.

'Now, whose going to take us? Please tell me its not Adam. I love your brother but he gets annoying when he's told to take us.'

'Its not!' Vanessa hums.

'He ain't that bad,' Maddie comments.

We all face her and tell her ,'You are crazy!'

Vanessa's mom was our stylist for night. She had her own boutique but would rather do it for us at our convenience and that is at home. I was the first one (made this on purpose so that I get enough time for pictures).

I looked so nice by the time I was ready.' I utter a thank you and hug her. I was wearing a long flowy dress to my legs with a slit that cut through to my knee. I paired with some pumps.I left my hair open after flat iron and had a a simple natural look.

I left my hair open after flat iron and had a a simple natural look

How i imagined her to be ☝️

Maddie's dress with the same make up and she is a brunette

Our sexy vanessa's outfit.☝️

It was nine when we made our entry to school for the party. We came all by ourselves since it was a school party no major alcohol involved. The cafeteria was already ful and some people spluttered on the halls. It was designed beautifully with pink, black and white. We had all chosen pink as our color since we really wear it.

There were long tables with a variety of snacks, drinks and deserts of all kinds. Round tables and sorrounding chairs were all spluttered around illuminating the theme colors for the party.I notice our football teams walking in groups greeting and dancing.I look around for them boys but looks like they were somewhere doing the nasty.

We see Hayden ,who acknowledges us and tells us how stunning we looked. Our principal stand and give a small speech before the party gets full swing. I dance with few guy friends in my class before deciding to call it a night.

Maddie happens to just meet a guy and vanessa was doing what I couldn't stop. So I did what I could ,move out to the parking lot where we had some benches. I sat on the edge. You could hear the thumping of the music beats but not the lyrics. It was a bit dark and the serenity and the breeze was just amazing. I take my heels of, push my hair back to my shoulders and face the stars.

'Why is Cinderella waiting for prince charming on a parking lot?' I nearly lost my balance and fell. Do I think it is who I think it is?

I guess when he realized I was still quiet and I could ran off any minute he decided to say this:

'It's me Tobias, relax.' I calm my breathing but the fact that it is him is enough to give me a panic attack.

'Because the prince charming decided to be late,'

'Wait no more he's here,' He says in a low voice but I could still hear him. I gulp down painfully having no idea what's gonna happen. One thing is for sure, I am going to be myself.

'So what is a pretty girl like you, doing in the parking lot, away from the party, alone?'

'I guess I should ask the same thing?'

'But I am not a girl?'

'I meant a boy'

'But am also not pretty'

'I meant handsome.' I change this so fast, 'I didn't mean that. Not that way.'

He just stifles a laugh. I turn to look at him and that's when I realize that he was sitting on the front of his Ferrari just beside the bench I was on.

'Care to explain why the bad boy is away from sceneries he love?'

'Seems you don't know mr bad boy that well, stick to prince charming.' There is a long pause before he adds,' there's no one to hype me that much.'

'Ouch that hurt.'

'But you're not in.'

Are we flirting? Someone take me out of this mess. Suddenly feeling too hot, i stand up wear my heels and say ,'got to go.'

He says nothing and I don't turn to see what he was doing. I move in, drag my friends. They were both so hyper, someone still managed to sneak in alcohol despite all the security kept by the administration.

I go in to find Jake heading out. 'You looked so beautiful tonight, Amelia. It's a pity we didn't dance to even a song.'

'We could do it now,' I say because dancing is bae.

'Now happens not to be the best time, Toby is in a good mood and he wants to go home. And I was lazy enough not come with mine and drunk enough not to drive.'

Oh I completely understand. Like the saying goes, there is always a next time.'

'I will hold you to that,' He takes my hand and kisses it.

I offer a smile as I drag my two best friends to the parking lot. Vanessa was wild as she started singing and Maddie was wilder wanting to take her clothes off. I drove off to vans house. Vanessa was asleep and had one hand to my shoulder. I quickly tell Adam to help me with Maddie. She sure was a wild one. I told her to come out of the car but she said I had taken her from a handsome guy so I deserve to get him a new guy, pathetic! Adam was more than glad to help. She pounced on him as I made my way into the house.

I groan as I carried her weight together with mine through the stairs. We finally reached her room. I heavily breathe as I place her on the bed. I get make up wipes and micellar water to wipe all the makeup off our faces. The house was dead silent, looks like Mr. Dust and his wife had long gone to sleep. I change van's clothes and proceeds to mines. What is taking Adam so long? I go downstairs. I hope they aren't sucking each other's face. Because I'd hate to be the one to break it. Adam is like the bigger brother I never had and Maddie a sister.

☆☆☆☆☆
Who wants a the next chapter in Adam's pov?

☆☆☆☆☆