28- So Cute togather

Amelia's pov

The early riser that I was, I was up by 7 am despite it being a Saturday. I went downstairs to find my mom and gran catching up.I kiss them on both their cheeks.Jason was still asleep. He always talks about his precious sleep.I grab myself some coffee and a teen magazine for the boys. It must be Jason's.I take a deep breath hoping I wouldn't find anything creepy that is going to haunt my mind.I flip pages until something catches my eye.

I read it for the next twenty minutes until mom comes into the kitchen.

'Sweetie, I have a list I wanted you to get me from Walmart.'

'Sure mom,' I close the magazine and rinse my cup, 'Let me freshen up then go fetch them for you.' I climb the stairs to my room.I take out an off white shirt with a 'somebody to love' and paired it up with yellow shorts. I left my hair open.

I spray my perfume and wear my side bag

I spray my perfume and wear my side bag . I grab mom's car The shopping list with some money on top of it. I sped off to Walmart. Jake has not brought my car yet and the best part is I did not have any of their numbers so all I had to do was wait for their call or text. I look for a space close to the entry since I had a huge list that would lead me to pushing the trolley to the end of the world where my car was parked at. Luckily I get one where one was just leaving.

It was two hours by the time I was done, it mostly include mayonnaise, mustard ,pizza sauce breakfast cereals and home daily usage. What took most of my time was walking through face moisturizers and shampoos since my hair had started split ends and the moisturizer was finito. I unpack my stuff from the trolley and place it to the pavement .I then drive home. I find my car in the driveway, Jake must have brought it while I was away. I use my back to push our door open as I balanced things on both of my arms. I nearly threw all the shopping bags I was horrified when I saw Tobias Anderson in my kitchen table having a hearty conversation with my grandma as my mom was cooking something .

'Oh honey you're back!' Mom sees me.

'Lia , your friend was just telling me about their football couch and let me tell you he is funny.' Gran even manages to laugh in the process.

'Oh,' ever gotten dumbfounded in your own house. Gran was smiling, mom facing the opposite direction and Tobias just raised his brow. Toby gave me a full head to toe glance almost four time and would linger on my legs. I then realize that I was wearing shorts not something I wear to school or anyone has seen me in school. Definitely not him.

'Sweetie put those down. I am just starting up some Pancakes. I want Toby to taste my magic.'

'I can't wait, Amanda.

Toby? Amanda? So they on their first name basis already. 'He is just about to leave. Jake said they had something important to do.' I pull Tobias from his sitting posture to standing now.