13

I wrote this chapter listening to sean paul’s  she doesn’t mind.Old songs bring old memories.

Listen to it as they dance.(my characters)Right up there☝️

“I don’t want to hide. I want to slow dance with you again. I want to dance with you forever.”
Sarah Black

Amelia's pov
It was a girl’s night out.We decided to hit hawaian clubs and see if there just as their sandy beaches.We took the whole afternoon to prepare ourselves.We all were excited to wear our perfect dresses.Plus We had to cheer Maddie up after the break up with that loser.

I washed my hair and straightened up wore my make up and ,voila! We were ready by 7 pm sharp .

Amelia

Maddie

Maddie

Vanessa

Vanessa

We passed the game room as we left the hotel to find them boys playing xbox

We passed the game room as we left the hotel to find them boys playing xbox.They were so engrossed.I guess they were having a boy’s night in. We had gotten the hotel to get us transport ,for security purposes.

We reached club blaze sooner than expected.It was 7;30 and was already booming as thousands of people swam in. It was sean paul’s birthday apparently and they were using his music.

The song that was playing was I got to love you.We all took our drinks and took our seats on the counter.

‘Guys, I don’t think this is a good idea. I’m really down.' Maddie says.

And that’s why You need to cheer up,’ Vanessa says.

‘Can we dance plea..?’ Before I could finish my sentences I see the song was changed to She doesn’t mind and faces of three guys,we knew, were standing infront of us.Reece asked for ven,Toby asked for mine and Jake, ofcourse Maddie.

That was one piece of a song we we all dancing carefree.

Girl I got you so high, and I know you like, So come and push it on me, if it feels alright, When you drop it low, and break me off, No, she doesn't mind (aight) she doesn't mind (aight) she doesn't mind. Girl I got you so! Push it back pon it, bring it back pon it Gimme di ting becah mi waah fi lock pon it Wine it, wiggle it, set di track pon it Two more shot, now we inna hot pon it Two girl, and dem ready fi jump pon it Two to my world, and mi ready fi tump pon it Ready fi run pon it, ready fi dump pon it

And let me repeat ,it was amazing. Especially when you dance with dancers like Toby ,Reece and Jake. Its like they were born to nail everything they do. We were both swaying as used my hands to hold on to Toby’s leather jacket.He was right behind. He smelled like aftershave and wood,my favourite.

We were all groaning when it was over.

‘I didn’t take you for a dancer,’ Ven says to reece as tgey sat to tge end from Us.

'That was impressive ,’ I say as I face toby grinning to my ears.

And You …are adorable,’ He says as He taps my nose.He orders a drink then turns to me, ‘You never thought it was necessary you inform one of us that you were going out ,did you’

‘Why should I?’ I say before adding,’ Plus I informed Jacob.’

‘I meant one of us three. Or let me be specific ,Me

I just rolled my eyes as I looked towards Maddie .I was really worried. I really don’t want her stressing herself and taking the cheating fiasco hard on herself.

She’s gonna be fine .plus I brought Jake just to make happy.’

‘I hope so.’ I say in a small voice.

'Have I told you how stunning you are ,tonight?' He whispers in my left ear.

I quickly shake my head like a kid as I stare into his deep green eyes,lost.He moves to hold me by my waist and kiss me but a little some something..but rather a little someone patted him from behind.

On Toby’s right side,happens to sit a lady who was trying her freaking best to get to Toby’s attention. Like asking if He needed a dance .She was really trying to get on my nerves .

I just stand and move to the dance floor to dance. I got company  in few minutes .It was Tobia ,another guy, Maddie and jake. Reece and company engrossed in sucking faces to get track of their environment.

I eventually got tired and decided to call it a night.We had to fetch two taxis to actually fit. But that doesn’t top the fact that it was a really fun night.

We reached the lobby to find Maya sending daggers towards me. But that doesn’t even shakes me. She also knows that I can be a bad bitch too.

☆☆☆☆☆

Wattpad family,a third update in a row….

Amazing right?

Now…as a bribe ,you tap on that orange star at the bottom left. (muahaha).

Adios amigos!

☆☆☆☆☆