7-Rule me? you bet!

Avoidance is a wonderful therapy

                                     -Maggie Stiefvater

Amelia's pov

I ensured that I didn't leave the room for the whole of next day. Mason arrived occupying Maddie's full time.

(I literally don't like hitler at all!! **oowwhh sorry,news flash! mason's name was changed from Mason guy to hitler. All Ven's fault**)

Whenever I needed food ,Ven would go and bring me .I was stuck with my laptop and series ,not that I minded.)

VANESSA'S Pov

Amelia had stayed locked up too much and this was suppose to be the time of our lives. So I had to do come up with a little something.

'I'm not going to listen to your tantrums today ,Lia ? I wish you could see how happy he is knowing he stil has an effect on you. He is giving free make out sessions down there and here you are getting locked and miserable.'

She finally asks,' he is busy making out? I can't believe that bastard!'

'I figured that out too.' I say relating to the bastard part.'Why don't you have a nice shower then we head to the lounge?' I say trying to cheer her up.

'Okay,lemme finish up this episode then.'

'That's more like my good girl getting back at her ex,' I say clearly knowing that I exaggerated. But she just ignored it.

We made our way to the lounge via the route that I know the assholes would be at.Purposedly to get their attention. Tobias just looks with an unreadable expressions. Luckily, we see Julian there. Perfect!

'Hey,' he says .Amelia also replies with a hey.

'How are you feeling ,now? I heard that you were kinda sick so you stayed behind? ' Julian asks nicely

I completely zone out after that since the only thing playing in my mind at the moment was how I could get Tobias to see these two.

THINK! THINK! YES! suddenly a plan comes but I have to wait before putting it to action. I start executing it after a half an hour.

'I gotta go,' I say to Amelia and Julian as I make my way back to the lounge. I quickly tell Tobias that Maya's leg is stuck in sand before Reece picks on me.

He looks confused but goes ahead and nods. Predicting the story already ,I make my way to the hotel room with an evil grin plastered on my face.

AMELIA'S Pov

'I gotta go Julian,I can't believe time moved this fast.' I say as I stand up.All I can say ,I thank Vanessa for insisting I come out. Julian has been a really nice company making me laugh and not get bored at all.

'True.Will I get to see you on the camp fire tonight?'  He asks as he takes my hand into his and kisses it on the palm. I take it back immediately after and answer,'I'm planning to.'

'I really hope ,'  he says as he waves at me and winks making me smile. On my way I see Tobias who looks so shocked.I had no idea what was up with him and had no intention. Let him burn.He has probably realised he got a child pregnant or he is to die soon due to his 'behaviours'.

IT was 7:30 pm when we left our room with Maddie and Ven .Maddie had to rush go see 'Hitler'  and it was just Ven and I.

'Doesn't this Mason guy aka Hitler want to meet us?' Ven asks, 'we are Maddie's best friends ,I mean, he could get to know us atleast?'
I don't get good vibes about him Ven. I'm just quiet because of Maddie.And since apparently Maddie likes him. So the same applies with you .Let's just shush and see what time will do. '

Venessa just shrugs and says nothing.
'Is there anything you want to tell me about ? Has Tobias done anything annoying so far ?'she asks as if waiting for something .

I say a ' No ' since I may have hallucinated him ,at the beach , having gotten shocked .

'Let's get this night started !'

We all decided to wear our off shoulder tops that we had gotten at Target once and decided to pair them with denim shorts.Vanessa made a hair bun ,I a high ponytail whereas Maddie left it open.The party was in full swing by the time we arrive.

Maddie bids us immediately he sees  'Hitler'. We then decide to look for a comfy side of the place to sit and enjoy our drinks.
Ven decides to stand and go refill our glasses. It was weird how people managed to move around in only bikinis when it was late at night and  very low temperatures.I hugged my body tight to prevent them from being numb. My mind was so far away when I heard a deep tone breaking my thoughts off;

'I never thought you  prefered flirts nowadays,'Tobias says as he sips his lemonade and takes a sit on the bench with me.

'Excuse me?' I say with a frown before I realising that he was implying to Julian who ,from a distance, was talking to a girl who was really exposed.His hand caressing her waist. They seem to enjoy each others company.

He hands me his glass to drink but I decline .

'Stay away from Him, Amelia. You're not good for Him'

'I think you forgot this Toby..'I then wished I had called him by his full name,'you're not my Father to make  decisions for me and definitely not my Boyfriend to tell me which guy I shouldn't talk to.'

By now, I was so angry.

'Look at the guy Amelia,' He says as He points with his hand that holds the glass,'the guy can't even keep his hands to himself.'

I just roll my eyes and make an attempt to stand up but a force was fast enough to pull me back.'Stay' I don't know why but I chose to shush not wanting any more

☆☆☆☆☆

Hello to all Susu fans!

Please fasten your seatbelts

But, grab some popcorns

Because ....its gonna be a bumpy ride from now on!

Comment vote and share to your friends❤

☆☆☆☆☆