Night had definitely fallen now.

The girls came across two other groups and scarcely pulled it off. The men were very well trained and extremely skilled.
Both girls were covered in dirt, earth and blood but kept on running.
Olivia's leg was burning and it would seem the other girl had the same problem because at one point she grunted and leant against a tree with a hand, panting and gritting her teeth to let the pain get away. When it didn't she let out "We should camp here for the  rest of the night. There's no use in running if we get caught as soon as we crossed the village's borders. We should rest, they won't find us here. We need to take turns watching."
Olivia nodded and said
"You rest, I'll watch. You need to sleep. I'll wake you up."
She said nothing before laying on the ground and falling asleep. Olivia looked watched her for a moment, wondering who that was and thinking through how crazy all this was. After Nil's death she had had just one thought in mind, find out who these people were and avenge both Nil and Sam at the same time.
Soon, the voices faded away, soon replaced with forest's usual noises. Owls, wolves, the soft breeze in the trees, the crackling branches and flying leaves.

She let her friend sleep as much as she could but st one point she knew she needed to sleep as well so she woke her comrade up and fell asleep.

"Wake up! Wake up! We need to go." A hushed voice accompanied an energetic shake. Olivia moved her sore body and forced herself up. Instantly, survival instinct took over and she was all ears, ready to fight again. Her friend nodded and they ran through the forest again, with only one aim in mind , cross the forcefield.
When they got closer to the village, they stopped and checked for any guards watching. And indeed, there were five at each corner.

Hidden behind bushes then, only a few meters from the forcefield.
"What do we do?"the girl asked and Olivia stopped her hand taking her sword out. "Wait, let me." With that, her eyes turned orange and she stepped out, looking mighty and powerful.
"What are you doing?!"the girl whispered-yelled, but Olivia ignored her. She stood there and suddenly she pushed her hand forward and the force pulverized the soldiers with a yell. Others instantly came but she had already seen them and with a flock of the wrist they were violently pushed away, and knocked out the secon they hit a tree or the ground. The soldiers had their swords in hand and were running straight towards her. Olivia cleared the area holding the invisible portal and keeping the enemy away she cried "Run!"
Instantly the other girl kept out and limped-ran to the invisible wall, crossing it in a second.

Olivia smirked and with another flick of the wrist a whole group of soldiers were disarmed and restrained to a tree. Suddenly an arrow came right past her scratching her arm in the process and she cringed at the stinging pain, holding her arm with her hand, but two soldiers were now before her and fortunately she had her sword. The unfortunate part was that these men were extremely well trained and the fight took quite some time. A few times she had almost been badly wounded by their blades.

As more were coming, Olivia knew she had to act fast or she might never see Neverland again.
"Not happening"she muttered before pushing a man away with her sword. Olivia glanced at the invisible wall a few meters behind and seeing how many men were now running towards her, closing her eyes, she conjured great power, like Peter had taught her to do. When her eyes opened they were bright orange and a thick wall of flames had suddenly been traced, preventing any attempt from the soldiers to get to her. Olivia stared at the wall of flames, both impressed and a little fearful of what she could do.
Meeting with the hateful look of one of the men, she stared back and after a circular glance on all of them, she smirked, knowing she had to look victorious so they would now know she was not to be meddled with, and turning away, she walked to the wall. At the moment she crossed it she heard "I WILL FIND YOU WITCH! I WILL FIND YOU!"