The New Era

Zarc snaps his fingers to reset the cycle so he can destroy the world all over again in his amusement but his dragons fade away instead and their cards start glowing on his dueldisks.

Zarc: WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?!?

Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, Yuri, and Ethyn's spirit appear in front of him and the cards glow brighter.

Yuya: WE WON'T LET YOU WIN ZARC!!!! WE WILL STOP YOU WITH OUR BARE HANDS!!!

Zarc smiles.

Zarc: we are one, how do you suppose you can stop me?

Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, Yuri, and Ethyn glow and the dimensions start splitting apart as the cycle starts to reset.

Zarc: YOU ARE ME AND I'M YOU!!! AS LONG AS YOU ALL EXIST I AM IMMORTAL AND I'LL DO AS I WISH YOU PEASANTS!!!

Yuya's pendent glows and all the other spirits fly into (Y/N)'s body and they jolt back to life and look at their hands.

(Y/N): what the?

Zarc: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?! YOU FOOLS!!!

The dragon cards fly off Zarc's dueldisk and scatter into the separate dimensions and Zarc gets pulled into the Xyz dimension. (Y/N) tries to grab onto something but fails as the Xyz dimension drags him in.

(Y/N): THIS IS A BAD WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

The story continues in my new book Xyz Dimension(Book 1). Cya guys there :)