Inner Struggles Surface

Ethyn: I draw!

?: Your serious on dueling us! Fine!

Ethyn: I activate a field spell! Link Battlefield! I end with a face down!

?: I draw! Since you think you can stand against the Jays then I'll put you in your place!

Ethyn: Your welcome to try!

Two people throw Celina into a van and speed off.

Jay 1: I set the scale with scale 1 Red and scale 10 Blue I pendulum summon! 

Ethyn: Pendulum?

Jay 1: Two Red titans!

Red Titan 2500

Ethyn: My field spell activates! I can now special summon a link monster that has equal attack as you newly summoned monster!

Jay 1: What is a link monster?

Ethyn: I choose Firewall Link Dragon! When it's summoned it can banish four cards on the field and deal 500 for each one!

Jay 1  4000>>>2000

Jay 1: I end with a face down!

Ethyn: Draw! I activate Heavy Storm say good bye to your face down!

Jay 1: Drats...

Ethyn: Now Firewall will attack you directly!

Jay 1  2000>>>0

Everyone else ready their dueldisks to duel Ethyn.

Jay 2: Your not gonna get past us!

Ethyn: I don't care how many duelists you throw at me! I'll end with two facedowns!

Jay 2: Draw!

At the duel school.

Zuzu: I'm just glad...

Lulu: Zuzu! We need your help!

Yuya: What's wrong lulu?

Lulu: A bunch of thugs are causing problems at the park!

Rin: Celina stayed behind and told us to go get help!

Lulu: Where's Ethyn?

Zuzu: He's at the park!

Yuya: Let's go!

They all start running towards the park.

Ethyn: I activate my facedown to negate the damage!

Jay 4: Fine! Dodge my other green titan!

Ethyn: Aaaaaah!

Ethyn  2600>>>100

Jay 5: You won't last much longer!

Ethyn: Guess I'll have to win before then...

Jay 3: You can try but I think we'll have a little fun with you chick if you know what I mean..

All the jays start laughing as Yuya, Lulu, Zuzu, and Rin arrive.

Ethyn: You won't be laughing when I'm done with you!!!!!

Ethyn's eyes start glowing blue and a dark glowing aura in the shape of a 39 appears.

Lulu: What's wrong with his arm?

Ethyn: I draw! I activate my field spell's effect I summon Proxy Soldier to the field!

Jay 3: Your wasting time, give up!

Ethyn: I half my life points to summon a link monster from my graveyard!

Ethyn  100>>>50

Ethyn: I summon! Firewall Link Dragon! I then link my Proxy Soldier and Firewall to call upon a power beyond reality! Prepare to remember me In Your nightmares!

Yuya: Calm down! Remember what dueling is about!

Ethyn: I Link summon Firewall Breaker Dragon! I take control of your Green titan as long as I take it's attack as damage in the end phase!

Jay 5: We win!

Ethyn: I now tribute your titan to deal you all damage equal to it's attack! Then my dragon can attack three times this turn!

Jays  4000>>>1500

Ethyn: Now finish these three pests once and for...

Yuya: Ethyn!

Ethyn: Yuya?

Yuya: This isn't how we dueled earlier at school! Duel to make people smile!

Jay 3: The only thing that'll make me smile is a night with that chick of yours.

The guy licks his lips and they all laugh!

Ethyn: Firewall Breaker Dragon! End them and their ability to walk permanently!

Yuya: Ethyn, don't do it!

The jays crash to the ground.

Ethyn them calms down as his eyes and arm return to normal.

Lulu: We need to regroup before we can get Celina back.

Ethyn: Regroup?

Lulu: Ethyn will come with me to Xyz to find Yuto, Yuya, Zuzu, and Rin will go to Synchro to get Yugo..

Ethyn: Is splitting up a good Idea?

Yuya: It'll be fine, promise

Ethyn: Alright then...

Ethyn and Lulu teleport to Xyz as Yuya, Rin, and Zuzu went to Synchro.