Day 1: The Battle

Shay: I draw...hm...I'll activate the spell Rank-Up-Magic Skip Force! I rank up my xyz monster to a stronger xyz monster that's 2 ranks higher! I OVERLAY MY RISE FALCON TO BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK! I XYZ SUMMON! RAIDRAPTOR REVOLUTION FALCON-AIRRAID! 

Sora: what!?

Shay: WHEN MY AIRRAID IS XYZ SUMMONED WITH ANOTHER XYZ MONSTER I CAN DESTROY ONE OF YOUR MONSTERS AND DEAL IT'S ATK TO YOU AS DAMAGE! GO NOW, TAKEOUT THE ENEMY!

Everyone watches in horror as Shay's metallic bird soars above them and drops bombs on the newly declared warzone.

Yuya: YOU GUYS NEED TO CALM DOWN!

Yuto: it's no use Yuya, he won't back down from those Fusionites...

Yuya: huh?!

(Y/N):hm...

Shay and Sora start running threw the environment as a building crumbles down and smoke rises instantly. the smoke clear and Sora smiles sinisterly and puts a card in his dueldisk.

Sora: I ACTIVATE THE ACTION SPELL MIRROR BARRIER!

Shay drops down and puts a card in his dueldisk.

Shay: and I activate the action spell No Action! it negates and destroys your action spells

Sora: WHAT!?

Sora flies threw the aira as a bomb lands on his monster and destroys it.

Sora: AAAAA!

Shay sets a card as Sora slams to the ground with a thud.

Sora 4000>>>1800LP

Shay: you were a waste of my time, GO REVOLUTION FALCON-AIRRAID! END THIS DUEL WITH ONE BLOW!

Sora lays there as bomb shell drop and explode all around him. The building near Sora starts to fall down over him.

Sora: I can't believe...I lost...

Sora closes his eyes as the building crushes him.

Nico: it appears...we have our winner! SHAY OBSIDIAN!

The duel ends as Shay turns away and walks. Sora just lays there in pain.

Yuya: I..

Yuto: like I said, this tournament is going to become a war. The question is, are you ready to fight for your survival?

(Y/N) watches Shay leave quietly as Sora can barely even move while the medical team carries him out.

Nico: NOW ON TO THE NEXT DUEL! YUTO VS YUGOOOO!

Yuto walks onto the stage as Yugo races in on his duelrunner and skids to a stop.

Yugo: I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU LIKE LAST TIME!

Yuto: I'm afraid to tell you it's going to be a different story than last time...

Yugo and Yuto set their dueldisks as the technology creates an envirement arround them.

Nico: TODAY'S BATTLE WILL TAKE PLACE IN PARADISE CITY'S CENTRAL PARK!

Yugo and Yuto look around in shock as a familiar place forms around them.

Nico: now let's-!

Yuto/Yugo:DUEL!

Yugo: I'LL LET YOU GO FIRST YUTO!

Yuto looks at his hand and starts running.

Yuto: I'LL BEGIN BY SETTING 3 CARDS FACEDOWN AND THEN I SUMMON PHANTOM KNIGHTS' OF ANCIENT CLOAK! BUT HE WON'T BE ALONE CUZ SINCE I CONTROL A PHANTOM KNIGHTS' MONSTER I CAN SUMMON PHANTOM KNIGHTS' OF SILENT BOOTS TO JOIN IN THE RANKS!