Breakout

Nico: LET'S CONTINUE THE EXCITEMENT WITH YURI V.S. LEOOOO AKABAAAAA!!!

Leo walks out with Yuri and an army of duel warriors in blue uniforms and masks walk into the arena as the crowd begins to talk and grow interested and excited.

Leo: I'VE GOT A BETTER IDEA, A SURVIVAL BATTLE AND EVERYONE CAN JOIN!!!

Celina: oh no

Shay: what's he up to

Yuto: grr...

Ethyn:(Yuya, get everyone out of here!!!)

Yuya: we need to go now!

Leo: ANYONE WHO CAN ESCAPE THIS ARENA MAY LIVE ON WITH THEIR HAPPY LIVES OR YOU'LL TURN INTO A CARD!

The crowd starts running as the uniformed men summoned huge mechanical giants that began a destructive rampage. Random people started turning into cards as the crowd tried running in a panic. Yuya grabs his chest as dark aura grows and Ethyn's eyes start glowing blue.

Yuya: STOP IT, PLEASE STOP!!! I SAID STOP IIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

Yuya grabs his head with both hands and falls to his knees.

Yuto: YUYA!!!

Yuya/Ethyn: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Shay, Yuma, (Y/N), and Celina start running while Yuto follows with Yuya over his shoulders. They hide in Yuya's house with his frightened mother in the living room. Yuya stares out the window at the destroyed city with dull eyes. The front door knocks and Yuma cautiously answers to see Declan at the door then lets him in and closes the door. 

Declan: My father used me to invade this dimension and we need to fight back

Shay: why should we trust you!?

Declan: you trusted me last time, didn't you?

Shay: grr....

Yoko: what's going on!? why are they using a card game to destroy the lives of innocents!?

Declan:...

Yoko: ANSWER ME!!! THIS ISN'T WHAT MY HUSBAND SAW IN DUELING!!!

Yuya tilts his head down as tears begin to fall.

Declan: first things first, I'm splitting Zarc's counterparts to their respective individuals

Yuto: and how can you do that?

Lulu: I thought only Ray could do that!!

Declan: I reverse engineered my father's machine that was used to fuse Ray together and now it can defuse Zarc's counterparts, Yuto and Yuya currently harbor Yugo, Sarah, and Ethyn inside themselves

Yuya: let's do it...

Yuto: huh!? Yuya...

Declan: we need to get to my tower, Leo has stationed his army their for a base of operations but it's the only way

The entire group readies themselves as Yuya steps forward.

Yuya: lead the way

When they arrive at LID's tower they quietly sneak into the science lab where the machine is located, Declan walks to a control pad.

Declan: Yuto and Yuya, please step into a capsule

They do as they're told while the others watch carefully.

Declan pulls a switch down and the capsules close then he slowly pushes a smaller switch up a little and Yuya and Yuto begin to scream as the capsules glow green. Shay grows angry.