Final Destiny: Part 5

The light finally fades and the girls don't see Yuto anywhere.

Zuzu: Yuto!?

Celina: where did he go?

They run to a balcony and see Kite, Declan, and Shay dueling Obelisk Force in the courtyard while Yuma and Shark run along the roof towards a balcony on the other side of the courtyard from the girls. They see Sarah run past the doorway of the Balcony then a group of Obelisk Members hot on her heels.

Zuzu: let's go!!!

Celina: Right!

They start running as fast as they can threw the halls as fast as they can searching for Sarah. They then stop to see Yuri laying on the floor in the Professor's throne room.

Zuzu: uh oh...

Celina: shh...he's not aw-

Yuri groans and sits up holding his head. Celina pulls Zuzu along and they hide behind a destroyed pillar. Celina peeks to see Yuri look around more confused then she was. 

Yuri: what? I...I thought we became one...that damn traitor....

Celina winces at the words and hides behind the pillar again. Zuzu looks at Celina with concern.

Yuri: oh well, I can do it all over again....

Yuri leaves the throne room and Zuzu sighs in relief.

Celina: c'mon Zuzu, we gotta warn Declan and the others about Yuri

Zuzu: what about Sarah?

Celina stops and thinks.

Celina: I'll go save Sarah, get to the courtyard and warn Declan

Zuzu nods then they run opposite directions.

Declan: GO NOW ALEXANDER!!! 

Troop 4 2500>>>0LP

Shay runs past Declan as he plays his cards.

Shay: I XYZ SUMMON!!! RAIDRAPTOR FINAL FORTRESS!!!! NOW GO!!! DESTROY THE ENEMY!!!!

Troop 5 2350>>>0LP

Kite: we need to keep going, if we stay here they'll swarm us

Declan turns his dueldisk off and pushes his glasses up.

Declan: We need them to swarm us

Kite: why!? it's a suicide mission!!!

Declan: we're drawing their attention so Yuma and Shark go unnoticed, that was the plan after all...

Kite and Shay set their dueldisks as more troops rush into the courtyard.

Declan: if we go down, we'll go down fighting

Shay: amen, I DRAW!!!!

Zuzu runs threw the hall and runs into somebody as she turns a corner and falls over.

Zuzu: owwie...

?: Zuzu!? are you ok?

Zuzu: huh?

She looks to see Yugo standing over her with a hand out. She takes it and Yugo pulls her to her feet.

Zuzu: but...but...HOW!?

Yugo tilts his head in confusion.

Yugo: but how what?

Zuzu: I...I...I...

Yugo: you sure your ok? I think your losing it

Zuzu growls and hits Yugo in the head with a fan. Yugo hunches over holding his head.

Yugo: I'll take that as a yes....

Zuzu: hmph

Yugo: have you seen Rin or the others yet?

Zuzu: no, I last saw them when....when Yuri and Yuto dueled....Yuto wasn't himself ever since that duel

Yugo gives a warm smile.

Yugo: don't worry about Yuto, he's a tough guy. I would know, I've dueled him many times before and he gave me the bruises to prove it. owwie....

Zuzu giggles a bit and smiles back.

Yugo: let's go find the others

Zuzu: I need to get to the courtyard actually, I need to warn the Lancers about Yuri

Yugo: YURI!? HE'S HERE!? WHERE IS HE!?

Zuzu: I...I saw him by the throne room last...

Yugo growls and starts to run off and Zuzu grabs his arm to stop him.

Yugo: huh!?

Zuzu: I need your help but you can't help me if your worried about your grudge match with Yuri

Yugo looks at Zuzu in silence then nods.

Yugo: fine, let's get to the courtyard

When they arrive at the courtyard Declan is the only Lancer standing while Kite and Shay lay unconscious on the courtyard floor.

Declan: I SET THE SCALE WITH SCALE 3 D/D CERBURUS AND SCALE 10 D/D GALELEI I CAN NOW SUMMON MONSTERS LEVEL 4 THREW 9 ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!! I PENDULUM SUMMON!!! A TRIO OF D/D/D DOOMKING ARMEGADDONS FROM MY EXTRA DECK!!!! THEN I'LL USE THE SPELL D/D/D FUSION I FUSE MY 1ST DOOMKING WITH MY SPELL TO FUSION SUMMON!!! D/D/D PURPLISH ARMEGADDON!!! THEN I SUMMON D/D GHOST!! I TUNE MY 2ND LEVEL 8 DOOMKING WITH MY LEVEL 2 D/D GHOST TO SYNCHRO SUMMON!!! D/D/D BRIGHTEST ARMEGADDON!!! THEN I PLAY THE SPELL D/D/D XYZ!!! I OVERLAY 2 DOOMKING IN MY EXTRA DECK TO XYZ SUMMON!!! D/D/D DARKEST ARMEGADDON!!!!

Troop 372: WHAT THE!?

Declan kneels and pants.

Zuzu: Declan....

Yugo: the guy isn't in good condition...

Declan wipes some blood off his forehead and stands back up.

Declan: PURPLISH ARMEGADDON!!!! TAKE OUT THE 1ST ONE!!!

Troop 372 200>>>0LP

Declan: NOW BRIGHTEST ARMEGEDDON!!! THE 2ND ONE IS YOURS!!!!

Troop 373 3500>>>0LP

Declan: NOW GO DARKEST ARMEGEDON!!! PUT THE LAST ONE IN RETIREMENT!!!!

Troop 374: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Troop 374 3350>>>0LP

Zuzu and Yugo run to Declan's side as the duel ends.

Zuzu: ARE YOU OK!?

Declan smiles to hide his pain from Zuzu.

Declan: I'm perfectly fine Zuzu, where's Yuto?

Zuzu: I'm here to warn you that they split again after Celina defeated Yuto and Yuri is out trying to hunt them all down again!!!

Declan: We can still stop Zarc's revival, especially since we have the synchro counterpart with us.

Yugo: THE NAME'S YUGO!!! NOW THE SYNCHRO COUNTERPART!!!!

Declan just stares at Yugo disapprovingly.

Declan: riiiiiiiiiight....