Bad Blood

???: I said take me to yuto...

(Y/N):(how do I know if he's friendly or not...? I guess I'll have to play it safe)who's yuto?

??? steps forward and their sets dueldisk, Sora then stands between ??? and (Y/N).

???:get out of my way you Fusionite trash

Sora: you've got me all wrong, I can take you to Yuto

???: I can't trust you after what you did...

(Y/N):what he did?

Sora: he's just upset cuz his people were to weak to defend themselves...

???:grrr....that's it....we're dueling....

Sora sets his dueldisk after biting threw his lollipop.

Sora: I'LL START THINGS OFF WITHT HE VERY CARD THAT DESTROYED YOUR HOME!

???: you won't win with the same tactics all the time...

Sora: I PLAY POLYMERIZATION! I FUSE EDGE IMP SABERS WITH MY FLUFFAL BEAR! I FUSION SUMMON AND UNBEARABLE CREATE OF MASS DESTRUCTION, FRIGHTFUR BEAR!

???: you...

Sora: aw....what's wrong? you finally remember me?

???: I'll never forgive you....

Sora: then do something about it! I end my turn with a facedown, make your pathetic move...

???: I draw! I summon Gagaga Mancer, since I normal summoned a level four or lower monster to my field I can special summon Kagetokage from my hand! I then play the spell level lifter, I discard a monster from my hand and two monsters on my field that have levels change to the level of the monster I just discarded...

Sora: what level are they becoming?

???: 8....now I overlay my two level 8 monsters to build the overlay network! creature of absolute power and savagery! show your might and anger towards the very enemy who threatens our friends' safety! I XYZ SUMMON NUMBER 107: GALAXY EYES TACHYON DRAGON!

Sora: 3...3000atk...?

???: it get worse for you...I use my dragon's effect! it negates all other card effect and gain 1000atk for each card negated...now battle time...

Galaxy Eyes 3000>>>5000atk

Sora: grr...

???: take out his Frightfur Bear!

Sora screams as ???'s dragon blasts his monster to dust and slams Sora threw the (Y/N)'s house and into the street. ??? steps threw the rubble as his dragon follows behind him.

???: I set one card, make your move...

Sora: nnnn...you...you....

Sora stands up weakily and draws a card.

???: what's wrong? you lost your ability to talk?

Sora: I PLAY THE SPELL FRIGHTFUR FUSION!

???:I play a trap xyz exchange...

Sora: huh?

???: I return my Tachyon dragon to the extra deck then I can summon another xyz monster with the same attribute and type then I add the trap card to my monster as an overlay unit...

Sora: so...your summoning...another dragon...?

???: correct...and I choose Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Galaxy Titanic!

Sora: that doesn't change anything! My spell let me-

???: actually....it does....

Sora: what?

???: once per turn when you activate a spell, my dragon can negate it then take it as an overlay unit

Sora: no....way....

???: I warned you...depending on a single tactic to win all your battles make you weak and predictable....and now it's over for you...

Sora: I....I can't lose...not to an xyzian...

???: just remember....you brought this upon yourself....

(Y/N) runs in with Yuto, Ethyn, Celina, and Yugo behind him.

Yuto: Yuma! stop!

Yuma: why should I listen to you....? you abandoned us and now your protecting this Fusionite! I'll deal with you after this Fusionite becomes two dimensional...

Ethyn: this duel....

everyone looks around while Yuto and Yuma stare at eachother.

Yuya:(it's like a war....we have to save Sora...)

Ethyn:(but he's from fusion...)

Yuya:(I don't care! this isn't what dueling is about! I have to stop him!)

Ethyn's body morphs into Yuya's as his eyes turn to a soft red.

Yuya: stop this now!

Yuma: huh? where..? how...?

Yuto: Yuya...

Yuya gets between Sora and Yuma.

Yuma: get out of my way...

Yuya: NO! I WON'T LET YOU USE DUELING TO HURT PEOPLE OR AS A METHOD OF WARFARE!

Yuma: you act like this a choice of mine....

Yuya: huh?

Yuma: now move....I'm going to save Lulu since Yuto failed to

Yuto: grrr....

Yuya: your going to have to make me

Yuma: fine then...but don't expect to walk away from this duel...

Yuya pulls his dueldisk out and puts it on his arm then draws 5 cards. Yuma shuffles his deck and resets his dueldisk then draws his 5 cards.

Yuya/Yuma: LET'S DUEL!