Day 1: The Ignition

Yuto feels a weight on him so he opens hi eyes to a surprise, he sees that Celina is on him and IN the sleeping bag with him.

Yuya: morning Yuto ho-

Yuya's eyes widen when he looks to see Celina sleeping on Yuto who's face was redder that his own hair.

Yuya: I'm just gonna...

Yuya silently rushes out and down the stairs, Yuto looks around to find nobody else is in the room with them.

(Y/N): morning Yuya

Yuma: welcome to the awake world

Yuya: so what are you so excited about...?

(Y/N): the announcer on TV said that their is a tournament being hosted by The Leo Institute last night

Yuya: when does it start?

(Y/N): today

Yuya: WHAT?!

Yuto comes downstairs, shortly followed by Celina. Yugo smiles.

Yugo: morning love birds

Yuto: your jealous girls chase me instead of you

Yugo: don't forget who beat who in our last match

Yuto: I'm more than willing to have a rematch!

Yuya: calm down you guys, save it for the tournament

Yugo: Tournament!?

? wakes up.

?: huh? where am I..?

(Y/N): he's awake!

Yuto: hey...are you ok?

?: huh? why'd you help me..?

Yuto: It's...It's nothing...

Yuto looks away blushing a little, ? smiles.

?: my name is Yugi Moto, it's nice to meet you

(Y/N): I already know your name, your the one and only KING OF GAMES!!!!!

Yugi chuckles.

Yugi: no need to boast...

Yuto: this dimension is hosting a tournament and anyone can join, you thinking what I'm thinking Yugi?

Yugo: thinking what?

Yugi nods.

Yugi: Duel Academy will enter some of their best to win and scare your dimension so they can attack amongst the chaos

Yuya: I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!

Yuto: neither will I, they've already destroyed the Ritual Dimension and my home...they won't get the Pendulum Dimension either

Celina: you guys will beat those bullies easy

Yugo: those...rats!  Clear Wing and I will run them off the road!

Yuya: let's go!

Yoko: I'll be there to cheer you boys on!

Everyone rushes towards the LID duel school while Yugo races there on his Duelrunner. Everyone gets there with Yugo already there.

Yugo: just on time, you better register quickly guys.

The entire group registers and wait by the side lines of the arena where a barrier keeps spectators out. Yugo sits on his duelrunner with pride.

Yugo: I can't wait to see who I'm crushing first!

Yuto: I wonder how many joined the tournament from Duel Academy

Yuma: don't run this time Yuto

Yuya: I'm going to stop them, even if it takes everything I've got

?: THIS IS NICO SMILEY HERE, I BRING YOU TODAY'S MATCH UPS! today will be Sora vs Shay, Yugo vs Yuto, Jaden vs (Y/N), Declan vs Yuma, Leo vs Kite, Yugi vs Yuri, Yuya vs Crow, and Jack vs Shark!

Yuto: THE ENTIRE RESISTANCE IS HERE?

Yuma: I told them not to follow...

Yuya: Yuri is here...

Yugi: I guess I get to duel Duel Academy's number 1

Yugo: my blood is pumping from all the excitement!

(Y/N): let's duel with what we've got and leave it all out there!

ALL: YEAH!

Nico: NOW LET'S BEGIN! WITH THE FIRST DUEL OF THIS EVENT, TO KICK THINGS OFF WITH TWO POWERFUL DUELISTS WHO HAVE FACED OFF THE LAST TIME DECLAN HOSTED A TOURNAMENT SHAY VS SORAAAAAAAAA!

Yuto watches as Shay walks into the arena towards his blue haired opponent.

Sora: I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU SHAY LIKE I DID LAST TIME!

Shay: don't waste your breathe....

Sora: fine!

They crowd cheers as they set their dueldisks and draw 5 cards.

Nico: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, IS THIS DEJA VU? THE ACTION FIELD IS THE SAME AS THEIR LAST DUEL, NEO HEARTLAND CITY!!!

Sora: it was such a pretty place, it's a shame we had to destroy it...

Shay: I'll never forgive...I'll never forget...I'LL START THIS OFF! I SUMMON TO THE FIELD RAIDRAPTOR VANISHING LANIUS! WHEN IT'S SUMMONED I CAN SUMMON ANOTHER FROM MY HAND, I CALL UPON RAIDRAPTOR SINGING LANIUS! SINCE I CONTROL A RAIDRAPTOR MONSTER I CAN SUMMON FROM MY HAND RAIDRAPTOR FUZZY LANIUS!

Sora: go ahead, summon the very monster you did the last time we were here..

Shay: I OVERLAY MY VANISHING LANIUS, SINGING LANIUS, AND FUZZY LANIUS TO BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK! Wings that soar on hope and talons ready for the rebellion! I XYZ SUMMON RAIDRAPTOR RISE FALCON! I end my turn with 2 facedowns...

Sora: I....DRAAAAAAAAAW!

Nico: THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BECAME  MORE THAN A DUEL, IT'S A GRUDGE MATCH!

Sora: I activate polymerization! I fuse Fluffal Bear and Edge Imp Sabres from my hand! I FUSION SUMMON FRIGHTUR BEAR! TAKE OUT THAT BIRD! PUMMELING PAW!

Shay: I activate Raidraptor Readiness, my Raidraptor monsters can't be destroyed by battle this turn

Sora: YOU STILL TAKE DAMAGE!

Shay 4000>>>1900LP

Sora: I'll end my turn with that!

Nico: SORA HAS KICKED THIS DUEL OFF WITH AN AMAZING LEAD