The Final Stage

Yuya and Yuto are running threw a hallway towards the machine being used to revive Ray when they hear.

?: GO DOWN, CRIMSON MOTLEN FLARE!!!

Yuya and Yuto run into the room to see Jack Atlas finishing off 3 members of Obelisk Force.

Jack: hey Yuya! I'm glad to run into ya, we've got more dueling ahead!!

Yuya nods as more members rush in and Yuto cuts them off and sets his dueldisk.

Yuto: GO AND STOP THE MACHINE, I'LL HANDLE THESE GOONS!!

Yuya jumps onto Jack's duelrunner as he takes off down the hallway.

Yuto: I SET 3 CARDS FACEDOWN AND END MY TURN!!!

The 3 men chuckle as the 1st one starts his turn.

1: I DRAW!

Yuri laughs sinisterly and walks down the hall holding 3 cards when the figure watching steps out.

Yuri: huh? who are you!?

?: I'm ashamed you don't remember me from last time but however, I'm ending your psychotic antics and Zarc's Revival!

Yuri laughs.

Yuri: how's it been old man!? here for a rematch!?

Yusho sets his dueldisk and Yuri does the same.

Yuri: very well...I set two cards and summon Predaplant Scorpio! I discard a card to summon a predaplant from my deck and I choose Predaplant Cobra! when Cobra is summoned by the effect of a predaplant monster I can and a polymerization to my hand, then I'll use it! I ACTIVATE THE SPELL SUPER POLYMERIZATION, I PAY 1000LP!! I FUSE MY COBRA AND SCORPIO, TWO PLANTS WITH PETALS OF BEAUTY!!! FUSE TOGETHER AND UNLESS THE HELL HIDDEN BENEATH YOUR WONDERFUL VAGRANCE!! I FUSION SUMMON, STARVING VENOM FUSION DRAGON!!!

Yusho: so you pulled out your ace monster already, I see...

Yuri: I don't have time for you, because the card I discarded was Predaplant Cordyceps!! I BANISH IT TO SUMMON COBRA AND SCORPIO BACK TO THE FIELD!! I NOW USE MY SUPER POLYMERIZATION'S EFFECT TO TREAT MY SCORPIO AS A TUNER AND I'LL TUNE MY LEVEL 3 COBRA WITH LEVEL 4 SCORPIO, BEAT YOUR WINGS TO CREATE A WORLDWIND OF DESTRCUTION! I SYNCHRO SUMMON CLEAR WING SYNCHRO DRAGON!!!

Yusho: You absorbed the Link counterpart too...so summon it already...

Yuri: I'll activate the field spell Link Battlefield...and end my turn...

Yuri laughs as Yusho shakes off his anger.

Yusho: MY TURN, I DRAW!!! SINCE YOU CONTROL A MONSTER AND I DON'T I SUMMON PERFORMAPAL LION DANCER!! SHE COUNTS AS 2 TRIBUTES FOR A PERFORMAPAL SO I'LL TRIBUTE SUMMON, PERFORMAPAL SKY MAGICIAN!!!

Yuri: good...give me your all...

Yuri's eyes starts glowing purple as Starving Venom and Clear Wing Roar.

Yuri:...because no matter what you do...YOUR BEST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!

Yusho: I ACTIVATE THE SPELL MAGICIAN'S RIGHT HAND!!! NOW GO MY MAGICIAN ATTACK HIS CLEAR WING!!

Yuri: I PLAY THE TRAP DARK SEED PLANTER! IT TURNS YOUR PATHETIC MAGICIAN INTO A DARK ATRRIBUTE THEN I'LL NEGATE IT'S ATTACK!!!

Yusho: grr...I end my turn with a facedown...

Yuri: I DRAW!!! I ACTIVATE 2 FACEDOWNS!! THEY BOTH COUNT AS LINK 2 MONSTERS!!! I'LL LINK THEM TOGETHER TO CALL UPON MY NEWEST ADDITION TO MY TEAM!!!