Final Destiny: Part 2

Zuzu stops and looks around to see she lead the group into a greenhouse.

Yuya: Zuzu, calm down. I'll be ok but I need to duel Yuto. He needs us Zuzu!

Zuzu hugs Yuya tight.

Zuzu: but that means you'll become Zarc again!!

Yuya looks down at Zuzu who's crying into his chest.

Yuya: Zuzu...

Zuzu: I don't want to lose you again!

She sobs more and slowly get louder. Yuya smiles a bit and slowly hugs back.

Yuya: don't worry Zuzu...everything's going to be ok...

Celina: we need to hurry up and get out of here

Yuto walks into the room with dark aura flowing from him and his eyes glowing purple.

Yuto: I've finally got you Yuya....we will become one...

Yuya: I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU AND YUGO!!! I WON'T LET YOU BE LOST TO ZARC'S DARKNESS ANYMORE!!! LET'S DUEL!!!

Yuya gently nudges Zuzu to Celina. Zuzu hugs him again but tighter than last time.

Zuzu: YUYA, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!

Yuya: I don't have a choice Zuzu..

Celina gently pulls Zuzu off Yuya and into a hug. Yuya and Yuto set their dueldisks as the girls watch.

Yuto/Yuya: LET'S DUEL!!

Yuto grips his chest as Yuya draws 5 cards.

Yuto: I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!! I WON'T LET YOU CONTROL ME ANYMORE!!!!

Yuto grabs 2 cards from his extra deck with shaky hands and throws the to Yuya. Yuya catches them and looks at the cards.

Yuya: HUH!? Firewall and Clear Wing!?

Yuto: please...save us...

Yuto's eyes glow brighter and he draws 5 cards.

Yuto: I DRAW!!! I SET 5 CARDS AND END MY TURN!!!

Yuya:(Yuto...I won't let you guys down...)

Yuya looks at Zuzu and Celina then back at Yuto.

Yuya:(here we go...)I DRAW!!! I SET THE SCALE WITH SCALE 1 STARGAZER MAGICIAN AND SCALE 8 TIMEGAZER MAGICIAN!! I PENDULUM SUMMON!!! ODD EYES PENDULUM DRAGON, PERFORMAPAL COIN DRAGON, ODD EYES PERSONA DRAGON, AND ODD EYES SYNCHRON!!! 

Zuzu: no...don't do it Yuya!!! run while you still can!!! please!!!

Yuya: I TUNE MY LEVEL 5 ODD EYES PERSONA DRAGON WITH MY LEVEL 2 ODD EYES SYNCHRON, BEAT YOUR WINGS TO CREATE A WHIRLWIND OF DESTRUCTION!!! I SYNCHRO SUMMON, CLEAR WING SYNCHRO DRAGON!!! YOU SEE THIS YUGO!? THIS IS YOUR ACE MONSTER AND YOUR MOST TRUSTED ALLY BESIDES RIN!!! REMEMBER RIN!!! FIGHT FOR HER LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE!!!

Yuto grips his chest and hunches over.

Yuto: must...save...Rin Rin...

Yuya: THAT'S IT YUGO!!! FIGHT ZARC OFF!!!

Yuto stands straight again.

Yuto: I PLAY A FACEDOWN, EMERGENCY PROVISIONS!! I DESTROY MY OTHER FACEDOWNS AND GAIN 1000lp FOR EACH CARD I DESTROYED!!!

Yuto 4000>>>8000LP

Yuya: MY COIN DRAGON GIVES ALL DRAGONS A 500ATK BOOST!!!

Odd Eyes 2500>>>3000atk

Clear Wing 2500>>>3000atk

Coin Dragon 1700>>>2200atk

Yuya: NOW GO CLEAR WING!!! ATTACK YUTO DIRECTLY!!! SPIN STORM SKY STRIKE!!!

Clear Wing slams Yuto to the ground then returns to Yuya's side.

Yuto 8000>>>5000LP

Yuya: NOW GO COIN DRAGON!!! IT'S YOUR TURN!!!

Yuto gets knocked back down after he tries to stand up again.

Yuto 5000>>>2800LP

Yuya: GET SET ODD EYES, IT'S TIME TO STRIKE!!! NOW GO!!! SPIRAL FLAME STRIKE!!!

Yuto: I PLAY 3 TRAPS FROM MY GRAVEYARD!!

Yuya: HUH!?

Yuto: I PLAY 3 PHANTOM KNIGHTS' OF SHADOW VEIL!! THEY EACH SUMMON A LVL 4 MONSTER TO MY FIELD IN DEFENSE POSITION!!!

Yuya: THEN ODD EYES WILL TAKE ONE OF THEM OUT!!!

Yuto: it's banished instead of going to the graveyard...

Yuya: I end my turn

Yuto: I DRAW!!! I OVERLAY THESE 2 LEVEL 4 MONSTERS TO BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK!!!! CLOAKED IN SHADOWS AND RELENTLESS IN IT'S OBJECTIVE, I CALL UPON THE MOST DANGEROUS OF DRAGONS!!!! I XYZ SUMMON, DARK REBELLION XYZ DRAGON!!!

Yuya grips his chest a bit but keeps his stance.

Yuto: DARK REBELLION ATTACKS YOUR COIN DRAGON!!!

Yuya 4000>>>3700LP

Yuto: I set a card and end my turn

Yuya draws his card and looks at it.

Yuya: I PENDULUM SUMMON!!! RETURN!!! COIN DRAGON!!!

Yuto: I play my trap...bottomless trap hole...it banishes your coin dragon!!!

Yuya: GO ODD EYES!!! ATTACK DARK REBELLION!!!

Odd Eyes and Dark Rebellion clash head on and they destroy eachother.

Yuya: NOW GO CLEAR WING!!! SPIN STORM SKY STRIKE!!!

Yuto slams into a wall then lands on the floor.

Yuto: AAACK!!!

Yuto 2800>>>300LP

Yuya: I end my turn

Yuto stands up and draws a card.

Yuto: I PLAY THE SPELL POT OF GREED!!! NOW I GET TO DRAW 2 CARDS!!!

Yuto looks at his new cards and chuckles.

Yuto: I PLAY THE SPELL MONSTER REBORN!!! RETURN, DARK REBELLION XYZ DRAGON!!! NOW I ACTIVATE PHANTOM KNIGHTS' OF RANK UP MAGIC LAUNCH!!! I OVERLAY DARK REBELLION TO CALL UPON A NEW POWER!!! I XYZ SUMMON, DARK REQUIEM XYZ DRAGON!!! I USE IT'S EFFECT!!! ONE MONSTER ON YOUR FIELD LOSES ALL OF IT'S ATK!!! THEN MY DRAGON GAINS WHAT YOUR MONSTER LOST!!!

Yuya: I USE MY CLEAR WING'S EFFECT!!! I NEGATE THAT EFFECT AND DESTROY YOUR DRAGON THEN I GAIN IT'S ATK TIL THE END PHASE!!! GO!!! REVERSE REVENGE!!!

Clear Wing's wings glow and destroy Yuto's dragon.

Yuto: grr...I banish my rank up magic launch to draw a card!!! then I'll end my turn with a facedown!!!

Yuya: I DRAW!!! I PENDULUM SUMMON, ODD EYES PENDULUM DRAGON!!! NOW GO ODD EYES!!! SPIRAL FLAME STRIKE!!!

Yuto: I PLAY THE TRAP, NECRO FUSION!!! I BANISH MY DARK REQUIEM AND DARK REBELLION TO FUSION SUMMON!!! STARVING VENOM DRAGON!!!

Yuya: huh!?

Yuto: NOW MY DRAGON GAINS YOUR ODD EYES' ATK AND EFFECTS!!! THIS IS THE END YUYA!!!

Yuya: I USE CLE-

Yuto: go ahead...but then my Starving Venom will destroy your dragons then take their atk as damage and you will lose this duel anyway...

Yuya: grr....

Yuto: DESTROY HIS ODD EYES AND WIN THIS DUEL!!!

Yuya: AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Yuya slams to the ground and Zuzu runs to him.

Zuzu: YUYA!!!

Yuya: hey...it's going to be ok Zuzu....keep Sarah safe...

Yuto laughs as dark aura flows from him and consumes Yuya then returns to Yuto. Zuzu cries into her hands and falls to her knees as Yuto walks away looking for Sarah.