Day 2: The Vengeful One

The Group walks to the LID duel arena but Yuto watches Morgan carefully, after all she was trying to attack them last night and then suddenly joined the group. They stand at the edge of the arena waiting for Nico Smiley to kick off the second day of this tournament that turned into an all out war yesterday.

Yuya: so let's think about this

Yuto: about what?

Yuya: Sarah, Yugo, and Ethyn are down for the count so that leaves us and Yuri

Yuto's eyes widen.

Celina: are you ok Yuto?

Yuto: all of Zarc's counterparts are in this tournament, all dimensions are participating in it, and Ray's counterparts are here as well!

Yuya: so...

Yuto: that means this tournament is more than a war...and Leo is aware of it too....

Yuma: that rat...ggrrrrr...

?: YUTO!

Yuto: huh?

Shay: I'm glad we get to duel again but just know I'm going to crush you. I won't show any mercy even if you saved my sister!

Lulu and Yuto smile then Shay smiles with them.

Yuto: I won't hold back old friend...

Shay: and neither will I!

Nico: LET'S GET THIS DUELTAINMENT STARTED!!! SHAY VS YUTOOOO!!!

Yuto and Shay run excitedly to their positions and start the duel.

Yuto: I'll set 4 cards and end my turn!

Shay: I draw!!! I summon Raidraptor Vanishing Lanius! when he's summoned I can call upon a second one! then a third one! and my third one will summon a Raidraptor Last Strix!!!

Yuto:(uh oh...)

Yugo:(it's ok Yuto, you have us...)

Yuto sees Sarah and Yugo standing by him and rubs his eyes.

Shay: I OVERLAY MY VANISHING LANIUSES TO XYZ SUMMON! RAIDRAPTOR RISE FALCON!!! THEN I TRIBUTE MY LAST STRIX TO SUMMON RAIDRPATOR SATELLITE FALCON IN DEFENSE MODE, EFFECTS NEGATED, AND IT RETURNS TO MY EXTRA DECK DURING THE ENDPHASE!!! 

Yuto: how are you-

Yugo:(focus on the duel!)

Shay: I ACTIVATE RANK-UP-MAGIC SKIP FORCE!!! I OVERLAY MY SATELLITE FALCON TO BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK! I'VE SHOW MANY OF MY DECK'S CAPABILITIES AND STRENGTHS BUT I'VE YET TO SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS AT THE BREAKING POINT! I XYZ SUMMON RAIDRAPTOR ULTIMATE FALCON!!!

Nico: uh oh! Shay has summoned 2 ace monsters in his 1st turn!!

Yuya: Shay is even stronger than before...

Shay: MY RISE FALCON ATTACKS YOU DIRECTLY!!!

Yuto jumps up and backflips onto a purple floating platform created by the duel system beneath them and launches himself up.

Shay watches as his metallic bird soars and slashes at Yuto knocking him out of the air.

Yuto: AAAAAA!

Yuto recovers and lands on his feet before slamming to the ground and his jacket covers his body like a robe.

Yuto 4000>>>3900LP

Shay: NOW IT'A MY ULTIMATE FALCON'S TURN TO TAKE A BITE OUT OF YOUR LIFE POINTS!!!

Yuto plays a card.