Part 2

WILL

I normally wake up early, as soon as the sun rises, but whenever I stay in Nico's cabin he always wakes up before me. It's like I'm finally able to catch up on sleep.
But today I wake up to shouts from outside. I sit up to see Nico already awake, reading a book, but discarding it to go look outside.
'What's going on?' I ask, quickly grabbing a shirt and following him outside. There's a crowd of people gathered around the lake. I hear someone shout for Percy, who's spending the weekend down here and helping out around camp to save money for college. Nico runs ahead and I follow him to Percy's cabin.
'Percy!' Nico says, banging on the door, and then forcing it open.
'What? Hey, what's going on?' Percy says, looking around, confused.
'I don't know.' Nico replies.
'Something by the lake.' I say, 'I think someone's in trouble.'
Percy gets up quickly and rushes past us, running to the lake. We follow close behind.
'She's out there, we saw her.' Maddie from the Aphrodite cabin says, 'she jumped in and I don't know what happened.'
'The water went crazy. She was dragged under.' Another girl says, 'I was about to go in after her but these things came up in the water.'
'Okay. Alright. Stay here.' Percy says and dives in.