"Is the sex good? Who's better?"

"I meeeaaannn, I don't know, I guess the sex is good." I say, trying remember that one time we actually had sex.

"You guess it's good, how do you not know?" She asks

"We've only had sex once and that was forever ago. I remember I came like three times though."

"Oh!" She looks up and smiles, "You guys aren't having sex? See, he's so patient with you. Oh my god, that's so sweet! I'm so team Drake. I love you guys together!"

Our conversation was interrupted by Aubrey's voice.

"Are you guys enjoying yourselves?" He asks.

"Yes!" Brooke says, "Thank you so much for inviting me."

"No biggie." He says, "I got this." He says and I don't know what he's talking about or who he's talking to, until I feel his hands on my back, "Can I finish your massage?"

"Mmmhmm." I say feeing him start to rub my back.

"Brooke, can you give us a minute?" He asks

"Sure." She says happily.

"There's food and everything laid out in the kitchen. She'll be in in a minute." He says

"Okay, have fun!" She says walking out of the room.

Aubrey goes to close the door, and comes back.

"What's up?" I say, looking over my shoulder.

"Nothing, I just wanted to finish your massage." He says

"Oh okay." I get comfortable, while he begins to rub my back. We were silent for a few seconds, then he spoke.

"You should listen to Brooke, you know?" He says

"How much did you hear?" I ask realizing how dumb it was to have that conversation at his house. It's not like he didn't know though.

"I came in when you told her you guys had sex."

"So you heard a lot?" I ask but I know he did.

"Yeah, I did. I'm not judging. I just think you should stay away from him if he has you like that. He probably knows that and is using it against you, to keep you around." He says

"I don't think so."

"I want to have that effect on you but you won't let me because you're still around him." He stops massaging me.

"Aubrey...."

He kisses my back, "Shhhh." He says turning me over. "Let me refresh your memory." He takes my towel off, then immediately begins sucking on my breasts.

"Aubrey this isn't the time for this." I say and he moves up kissing my neck, then lips.

"This is the perfect time."

He walks around to the bottom of the table, he reaches up and pulls my panties and shorts off at the same time and drops them in the floor. He then pulls me by my legs to the bottom of the table. He massages my thighs, licking his lips at the same time.

"It's been a while." He says looking up at me. "Mmmm." He smiles then licks his lips again, then he slides a finger into me, then takes out and sucks his finger. "I'm not going to make love to you here, I'm going to wait until tonight. I want to set some things up first. But I'm going to eat this pussy right now though." He says, then he bends down and starts licking and sucking on my clit, while fingering me.

After a few minutes, I don't know if it was because I was so relaxed from the massage or what, but I quickly begin to feel like I'm about to cum. I start moaning and he goes harder. I was right on the edge of cuming, then he stops sucking my clit, but continues fingering me. It only took a few strokes to my g spot before I was squatting all over.