Shameless

Shawnie's POV

Aubrey has been gone for a couple of days. He went home to Toronto for business. Says he was having something done to the house. I don't know and I didn't ask. I hate when he isn't here. I'm so used to having him in bed, holding me literally all night. So needless to say I haven't been getting any sleep for the last couple of days. I just want him to hurry up and get back.

It was 230 in the morning and I was laying in bed watching Netflix and my phone dings. I'm thinking it's Aubrey because he's out with some of his people. We always keep in touch when the he is out. He doesn't want me to feel any type of way. Anyway, I thought it was Aubrey, but it wasn't , it was Christopher.

I look at the text and I just shake my head. Here we go. I knew he could let things just be.

Chris: Aye I'm bout to come over there.

Me: What??? Why????

Chris: I wanna see my daughter and I wanna be with you tonight.

Me: Chris I'm not home. I'm in Hidden Hills.

Chris: Is he there?

I am not about to tell him Aubrey isn't here, he'd probably be over here in a second. Nope.

Me: Yes.

Chris: Come over here

Me: No. I'm asleep and I'm not bringing my daughter outside at 230 in the morning. Go to bed.

Chris: But you texting me 😒 You not gonna let me see my daughter?

Me: I'll bring her over tomorrow.

Chris: But I wanna fuck you.

Me: What?

I shake my head. He has to be drunk. I'm pregnant as hell and he wants to have sex with me. What is wrong with him.

Me: Are you drinking?

Chris: Nah, sober like a motherfucker.

Me: Oh okay. Well goodnight.

Chris: Baby?

Me: Goodnight.

I wait a minute before I put the phone back on my nightstand.

10 minutes later my phong dings again.

Chris: You don't miss me?

Me: I do

Chris: 😏

Me: Goodnight

Chris: Let's take our daughter to Disney tomorrow. You free?

Me: Chris she's 7 months. She's not going to remember.

Chris: I want to spend time with y'all. Plus, I'm about to go out of town.

Me: We'll come over tomorrow.

Chris: You promise?

Me: Yes. And I don't want to be seen with you. Sorry.

Chris: I understand. What time are you coming by tomorrow?

Me: I'll let you know. Goodnight, Christopher.

******

The next day, I took Genesis over to Chris' house. I was a little nervous because I didn't know if he was going to try something or not because of the text conversation we had last night, but I still went over there anyway because he asked me to see his daughter.