Run Away

Chris POV

We went to the jeweler and she got two Etoile 4 Row Pave Diamond Rings at $18,000 a piece and a pair of diamond earrings. Ran me about $45,000. She didn't want anything else. I tried to talk her into getting more but she didn't want to. I made her put one of her rings on her ring finger and so did I. I want everyone to know she's taken. I got myself a couple of rings, a necklace, a few pairs of earrings and a bracelet. I spent around $335,000, this trip. That'll be replaced in less than a week.

After we left there, we headed over to the art gallery for the showing. It was for one of my friends. Paparazzi has been on my heels and when we got to the gallery, they were taking pics like crazy. We got inside and I made my rounds, speaking to everyone, taking pictures for the blogs and everything, then Shawnie and I walked around looking at the different pieces. She isn't really into art like I am, so I was explaining the different styles of paintings and how everything works.

She had her eye on a painting. I noticed she kept looking at it. I liked it too.

"So what kind of painting is this?" She asks me

"It's a Futurism style painting, focuses on subjects like speed, technology, and the future of the world. Usually, futurism depicts man's triumph over nature. This style of art also has a theme of movement. Usually, it's foreshadowing the future."

She doesn't say anything for a few seconds, then she speaks, "I like this one." She says

"I do too." We stand there for a minute looking at it, "I'm going to buy it." I say stepping behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I think you should. You're really into art huh?" She asks

"Yeah. I love everything about art. Every piece tells a story." I say all gazing at the picture.

"I love how your face lights up when you're talking about it." She says smiling.

"I love it, What can I say."

"You can put this in the living room, right above the sofa."

"You decorating my house now?" I ask kissing her neck.

"No, I'm just saying." She laughs

"It's okay. I want you to." I kiss her on her neck again. She turns around and kisses me on my lips.

After I purchased the art, we continued looking around for a few minutes, when my phone went off.

I pull my phone out and show her. She looks at the phone, her arms still around my neck, "Chris Brown and girlfriend Shawnie Roberts shows how solid they are, showing major PDA, during baby scandal." I read

"That was quick." She says, hugging me again.

"I'm going to handle this babe." I say putting my phone back in my pocket and hugging her back. I hate that they keep putting stories out about us. I kinda just want a normal day.

"It's okay. I don't want to ruin our day. Take care of it later." She says and I kiss her neck for the third time, seeing that's the only place I have access to now. I look up and I see Ammika walking in.

"Ima beat her ass." I say in a whisper but Shawnie heard me.

"Huh?"

"Ammika just walked and ima beat her ass." I'll begin to drop my hands off of Shawnie's waist but she quickly grabs my hands and put them back on her waist and holds them there and whispers in my ear.

"Keep your hands on my waist, Chris. Don't move. If you touch her, I will personally represent her in her case against you." She pulls back and looks at me and we lock eyes. She ain't playing.