Get Off

Chris POV

I've been having a really good time with Shawnie. She's so calm and level headed and that's what I need right now. She calms me down just by talking to me and when she touches me, I instantly feel at ease. I love that she has that effect on me because that's what I need. She also challenges me and I like that. She doesn't just tell me what I want to hear, she tells me the truth. I don't have many people like that around me. Sometimes, all they do is tell me what they think will make me happy. I don't need that all the time, I need someone who's going to tell me when I'm wrong and I've found that in Shawnie.

After dinner, we walked out of the restaurant and I stopped to light my blunt.

"Is weed even legal in Florida?" She asks

"I don't know." I say laughing.

The Paparazzi mobs us, taking pictures and asking me questions again. I thought I'd stop to answer a couple of questions while we were waiting for the valet to bring my car around to the front.

"I heard you and Drake got into an argument earlier. Is that true?" One guy asks while recording me.

"I guess I got something he wants. He's just a hater." I say laughing.

"Why would you say something like that?" Shawnie whispers to me.

"So Drake is hating on you?" The guy asks

"If they hating, then you know you got it!" I say hitting my blunt. "Yo is weed legal here?" I ask but they all start laughing, not giving me an answer.

I knew it was wrong but I've been in my own world recording and just doing my own thing and I wanted to get the people talking about me again. So I got them to take pictures of me, well us now, I had to do something else. I thought it would be a good idea to give the Paparazzi a show. I knew Shawnie wasn't going to like it but hey, she'll get over it.

Shawnie looks at me laughing and I put my arm around her, then I go in for a kiss. When she realized what I was doing she turned her head and I kissed her on her cheek. They went crazy, taking pictures.

Valet finally pulls up with my car. I tell them goodbye, help Shawnie into the car, I get in myself, then we drive away.

"Chris, why would you do something like that?" She says to me with an attitude.

I look over and smile at her, "I had to, you looked so beautiful."

"Oh please, you did that on purpose. Listen, I'm somewhat okay with this whole situation but if you're going to keep doing things like that, I'm not going to go anywhere with you." She says with a serious face.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I laugh, "You got me. Give me a kiss now then." She leans over and kisses me on the lips.

I love this girl's lips. Damn. I was so into it, I couldn't keep my focus on the road. She pulled away and I put my right hand on her left thigh while pulling over, on the shoulder of the road.

"What are you doing?" She asks

Once I put the car in park, I leaned over to her side of the car and started kissing her. We got pretty into it and I wanted to do her right there but I know she isn't that type..... But I had to try my luck. I put my hand under her dress and she stopped me.

"You know-"

I cut her off, "Yeah, I know. I can wait until we get back."

She laughs, "You're steady trying me."

"I need to see how far you'll go." I say smiling.

She laughs, "Let's go back to your condo."

"What are we gonna do when we get back there?"