All I Need

Chris POV

We get to the restaurant and of course, there's a million people outside because there's already celebrities there.

I look over at Shawnie, "Everything's going to be fine. I'll open your door and we'll walk into the restaurant together."

"Okay." She says

When the paparazzi sees my car pull up, they instantly flock over to us, taking pictures and already asking questions about who she was.

I get out and give the keys to the valet, then I walk over to her side of the car, open her door and I hold her hand as they continue to take pictures

"Try not to look at the flashes, just look towards the ground and walk. I got you." I place my hand on her lower back and guide her into the restaurant. Once we get inside, she turns around to face me.

Looking me in my eyes, "What the hell was that?"

I look away from her because I feel she'll know I'm lying, "I told you there was going to be Paparazzi here."

"No, you didn't you said they might take pictures. You never said anything about them being at this location. You made it seem like it was a possibility but they weren't going to be here." She says

I finally look down at her, into her eyes, "Baby, let's just talk about this when we sit down." I walk past her and grab her hand, making her follow me to our table.

As we were following the hostess to our table, I looked ahead but to my right and I saw Drake sitting there with all of his people.

They look as if they were celebrating something but I don't give a damn

They look as if they were celebrating something but I don't give a damn. I don't like that nigga. As long as he keeps his distance from me and stay on the other side of the restaurant, we're good. He didn't see me anyway.

We both sat down at the table. It was a corner booth, we could see the whole restaurant and everyone could see us. I was hoping she wasn't going to make a huge scene about this whole situation. I can see it all over her face she was pissed. As soon as the hostess walked away, she let me have it.