Sleeping with the enemy's daughter *part 1* (Peter Parker)

Start from the beginning

"Um, no, actually, I was watching from the ground, but I w-was naturally very, um, grateful for Spiderman saving Y/N, a-and our friends." He nodded.

"Oh, so you know Spiderman, do you?" dad asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Um, yeah, I've met him a couple times through the Stark Internship." Peter spoke, thickly swallowing.

"I think he's really cool. He's a really good guy." I spoke as I looked at Peter. He gave me a small smile, silently thanking me for trying to ease the tension.

"I, um, sorry, I need to use the bathroom." He nodded, gently picking his napkin up from his lap and putting it on the table.

"You know where it is, Peter?" mom asked.

"Yeah, thanks, Mrs Y/L/N." he smiled at her, it dipping slightly as he looked at my dad before heading up the stairs. I looked at my dad as Peter disappeared upstairs.

"Dad, what the hell is your problem? You're not even trying to make him feel welcomed." I hissed.

"I'm trying my hardest, gumdrop." He shrugged. I sighed before also standing from the table.

"I'm going to go check up on him." I nodded before heading upstairs.

"Babe?" I called out as I walked towards the bathroom. I opened the door to see Peter bent over the sink, splashing water onto his face.

"Peter." I spoke. He looked at me over his shoulder and sighed as he stood up.

"Sorry, I just...needed some air." He spoke, grabbing a hand towel from the radiator and drying his face.

"You okay? It feels like something is...I don't know, off, between you and my dad." I sighed as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Um...n-no, I think I'm just nervous." He shrugged.

"Peter, I'm your girlfriend, I know when you're lying." I scoffed.

"It's fine, I-I promise, let's just go downstairs and enjoy dinner, okay?" he asked. I sighed, still not fully believing him but deciding to leave it anyway.

"Come on, then." I spoke, taking his hand and pulling him back downstairs.

Peter's P.O.V

"I had fun tonight." Peter smiled as Y/N walked with him to her front door.

"Good. My parents love you." She returned, curling her arms over his shoulders as his hands found her waist. His smile faltered.

"No, your mom loves me. Your dad..." he gulped, not finishing the sentence.

"I'm sure that it's him, not you. I'll see you at school?" she asked.

"Of course you will, sweetheart." He smiled before leaning down and kissing her. She returned it, cupping his cheek as they kissed. Y/N broke the kiss after a moment and opened the door for Peter. He smiled at her and pecked her lips once more before heading out and down her path.

"Pete, wait up!" he froze in his tracks and gulped as Y/N's dad's voice rang out. He took a deep breath before turning around to face the man that he had been fighting for months now. Her dad walked down the path, but still kept a good few metres between them.

"Does she know?" he asked.

"Know what? That I'm Spiderman, or that her dad is a criminal who steals alien tech to make weapons?" he spat. Y/N's dad chuckled.

"Does she know that you're Spiderman, obviously." He smiled. Peter gulped.

"No." he lied, shaking his head.

"Good. You're going to keep it that way, by staying the fuck away from my daughter." He nodded. Peter's eyes widened.

"You can't do that-."

"I can, and I will. I'm going to give you until this time next week to break up with Y/N. If I find out that you haven't, I will kill you the next time I see you. Am I understood?" he asked. Peter clenched his jaw at the man's request. He loved Y/N, and he'd be damned if he let her literal supervillain of a father stop them from being together.

"She'll hate you for it, you know. Not only for making me break up with her, but also for you hurting me." He nodded.

"No, she won't, Pete, because you're not going to tell her. If you tell her, I'll not only kill you, but I'll kill that lovely aunt of yours too. That's her, right?" he nodded, looking behind Peter. Peter turned around and gulped as May sat in the car on the street, waiting for him.

"You won't touch her." Peter spoke with a clenched jaw as he looked back at Y/N's dad.

"I won't need to, as long as you break up with Y/N and don't tell her why. Am I understood?" he asked. Peter gulped harshly, needing to keep up the bluff that he would do what he was being told to.

"Yes, sir." He nodded.

"Good kid. See you around, Pete. And stay away from my business." He smiled before heading back inside. Peter gulped before rushing down the path and getting into May's car.

"Hey, sweetie, did you have fun? That talk looked kind of intense." She chuckled. Peter looked at her, a panicked look in his wide eyes. May's eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong, Peter? What happened?" May asked. Peter gulped and looked at her, a tear rolling down his face.

"I have to break up with her."