Her giggle mixed with a cackle was best music to his ears and he laughed every time that she did, not because of the movie, but because of her.

When the movie came to an end, Mason sighed with content and in her sleep state, her head fell onto Sebastian's shoulder. "I want you to want me, I need you to need me, I love you to love me, I'm begging you to beg me." She sung tiredly to the end credits song.

He immediately froze, not daring to move a muscle in case she would move.

"Did you like the movie?" She asked him.

"I did." He said quietly. He curled his fingers into a fist to keep himself from touching her. "What's your favorite part?"

Mason's eyes opened and she moved away from him, much to his disappointment. "I think my favorite part is when Bianca beats the shit out of Joey. I always loved that part. What about you?"

"I liked how they had little things that made it funny. Like background stuff."

"I like that too. It's a cinema masterpiece." She yawned. Her head fell back onto his arm and she closed her eyes again. "You should put something else on. Netflix or something."

"Anything specific?"

Mason shook her head as it filled with the beginnings of dreams. "Nah... just something good."

***

realmasonblue

1.2M LIKES
realmasonblue movie night with Bassy and I made him watch my favorite movie of all time 🖤 Patrick my heart will always belong to you
view all comments

iamsebastianstan stop posting on Instagram and hurry up we are going to miss our flight

johnnyblue i missed it???? Fuck you guys.

asdfghjk wait wait wait.... they had a movie night. It's only like 5AM in NYC.... he stayed the night. HE STAYED THE NIGHT OMG ARE THEY DATING?

zendaya such a good movie

marrymemason stop they can't be dating Mason belongs to me. She's mine. Sorry.
johnnyblue my sister belongs to no one. Sorry not sorry

jxlxy I'm going to fucking kill myself

***

realmasonblue

2.3M LIKES
realmasonblue he fell asleep like 0.2 seconds into the flight (he's going to kill me for posting this) so now I am by myself for the next few hours. Comment questions and I'll answer them (maybe)
view all 43,084 comments

chrisevans isn't he the most annoying snorer
realmasonblue 🤐🤫

anothonymackiereal I don't know how you can stand him
realmasonblue it's for the publicity. I'm doing him a favor by hanging out with him 

johnnyblue ugh I wish I could've gone I hate strep

asdfghjk OH MY GOD MOM AMD DAD PLEASE TELL ME THEY ARE DATING I NEED TO KNOWSWE
realmasonblue we are just friends lmao he couldn't handle all this 🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

missinmason ugh 😩 I miss her face
realmasonblue it's not as cute as yours 😘

marrymason what song are you performing at the Emmy's???? I NEED TO KNOW
realmasonblue sorry girlie that's a secret