19 - Clueless

Seokjin has no energy left when he walks to the hotel feeling all dejected and exhausted. He just wants to sleep his pain off. His eyes swollen red from all the tears, his cheeks flushed from the cold night, his body shivers.

Jungkook is in the lobby when he saw him. He doesn't know why but he can't face Seokjin, bits of guilts are building into his heart, feeling so pathetic for how he treated him.

The remnants of memories of how he harshly acted towards Seokjin, the push, the slaps, the angry words he uttered. It makes Jungkook wanted to throw up. He was a jerk. He is still a jerk.

He follows the other from few metres behind noticing how Seokjin is wandering off, lost in this thoughts. Seokjin didn't notice Jungkook gets into the same elevator as him. He hugs his shivered body tight stumbling into the elevator. His face pale.

The long hallway is making it harder to walk. Seokjin stops in the middle of it, shoulders hunching. He can't feel his knees, the world is dizzy before it's all painted black

"Seokjin!"

~~~~~

"Do you think you can wait for me until I finished my study and medical practice before we got married?"

Yoongi asked him one day when he visited Seokjin in Seoul. He was afraid the time consumed distanced them. He didn't want to lose his one and only love.

Seokjin smiled. He knew Yoongi was afraid, to balance between his responsibilities and love but of course it is not an issue for him.

"If you can wait for me years until I'm legal and if you keep on waiting for me longer even after my mom passed away, tending to my emotions and actions, why I can't do the same hyung? Of course I can always wait for you no matter how many years it take."

He caressed the veiny hand that has been holding him. Assured him of that time won't defeat their love.

They had known each other since they were young, they could read each other well. Seokjin knew Yoongi felt burdened, working so hard to give everything for him, Yoongi wanted to impress Mr. Kim and gained his fully trust before marrying Seokjin and he was so touched by that so for him time or distance would not bother him as long as they love each other.

"I love you.." Yoongi kissed the locked hand

"I love you.." he kissed the eyebrows, the shut eyes down to Seokjin's nose

"I love you" and kissed it longer on the other's plump lips.

"I love you..and I know you're also whipped at me Kim Seokjin."

Yoongi bopped his nose, suddenly joked and ran from him laughing. It's always his favourite to tease his lover. He ran fast leaving Seokjin behind, happy with the assurances that Seokjin would always be there for him, blessed with the calmness that accompanied him whenever he was with Seokjin.

Seokjin saw how Yoongi kept running ahead of him, his face was beaming, showing his precious gummy smiles. Yoongi shouted Seokjin's name loudly leaving him behind didn't care of anything else before he stopped.

He saw how the car was speeding fast towards Yoongi, erasing out everything else surrounding him except his own voice shouting