54 - Wish

When his eomma left him because of cancer, a young and immature Seokjin wished he can follow her to heaven. When Yoongi left him out of sudden, he wished Yoongi will bring him along with him. When his appa left him with no notice, he wished he should have died and meet all of them again.

Seokjin wished he could follow everyone he love, asking them why they had to leave him all alone. Why bother living if he no longer have anyone left in this world.

But that was before. Now he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to leave. He doesn't want to die. He doesn't want to be trapped in this dark room. Tied. Weak. Without Jungkook. Without his family.

He has reasons to stay. He has reasons to live.

Everything happened too fast. He remembers someone bumped into him in the mart's entrance, he could feel the sting of needle piercing through his arms before he's totally blacked out.

******

Seokjin is in a semi conscious when he heard the voices. It's faint. It's far from him. It's blocked.

"Did you give him a strong drug? You're sure he won't wake up now?."

The first voice. It's familiar. He's used to listen to it.

"Yes. I gave him the strongest dose as what you ordered me to. He wouldn't wake up until midnight."

The second voice. He's never heard of it before. A stranger.

"Good. This is how you do your job Sungwoon. That's why I like you."

He can hear the door is opened. The creaking sound mocks him. The footsteps tapping slow. Near and near him. Every steps makes his heart beats faster.

He wants to open his eyes but it's dizzy. His head spinning, his blood rushed, his body numb.

"Tsk..tsk.. poor you honey. I can't believe after the incident at the mall, our next meeting will be in this kind of situation. But it's better right? You and me. Only two of us. Alone in this room. We have more privacy ain't it."

The soft hand touched his face. The coldness seeping through his hot feverish skin. The voice is now clearer. He recognises it very well. He's fully aware of the owner.

"I wish you're already up now. But I guess you can take your time sweetie. We have so many things to talk about but since you're still out of it, it's not fun having to talk alone."

LIE.

Go ahead. Talk to me!

You have been fooled. I'm all up now.

You're an idiot Park Jimin! You trust people easily.

Harsh. Seokjin can feel the hard grab on his chin, crushing his jaw. Jimin doesn't realise that he's already awake. Fully conscious from his deep slumber but he's faking it. Shutting his eyes tight. Controlling his fears.
He has to calm down. He has to think wise. The situation is not in his favor.

The second footsteps suddenly barge into the room. Rush. Loud. Panic.

Seokjin wishes he can still control his expression but the sudden heavy weight thrown towards his chair makes he slumps down on his side. The fall is hard. His stomach hurts from the impact.

"Ugh..."

Seokjin grunts from the pain. He wished he can rub the hurting part but his hands are all tied.