59 - EPILOGUE (I)

< 4 Years >

"Congratulations Taehyung. I thought you don't want to come back anymore. I'm so happy for you buddy. You deserved this. When is the wedding?"

Jungkook teases his friend, surprised with the happy news from him. The other only smiles. He missed Jungkook and Seokjin. He missed the twin. He missed home. He comes back for new chapter of his life.

After 4 years of migrating to the States, to find his solace, to refresh, Taehyung comes back to Korea with a boyfriend and now fiancé along with news of them getting married. He visits Jungkook and Seokjin in their new house to invite them for the wedding which will be held in two months.

The family are now living in an apartment complex in Hannam since Jungkook wanted more privacy with bigger and larger space for their growing family. His old apartment is rented out to a tenant.

The couple are so excited with the news. Jungkook was right. Taehyung will heal, time will allow him to meet new person, to learn to love again and to be happy.

Throughout his years out from Korea, they were still in contact with each other. Every years the twin will receive gifts from their favourite uncle Taetae.

Seokjin is thankful for that. Taehyung never forgets about them even though he's miles away from the family.

Taehyung never forgets even when it's about Jimin.

Park Jimin.
3 years after spending his time for treatment and therapy while serving for his sentences, Jimin was discharged earlier due to his good behaviour in prison. Plus his condition has improved now.

No one knows where he is now. Perhaps redeeming his mistakes somewhere far, somewhere high but Seokjin never wishes him bad.

A day before he disappeared, he met Seokjin and Jungkook.

< flashback >

They met him after 3 years when he came to their house, right after the couple just got back from their monthly groceries shopping. Jimin was drenched in breezes of air after raining, looking tired and despair. Refused to come in, he stood by the entrance, head looking down before he kneeled in front of them.

Hands on both of his laps, clenched and trembling.

"Oh Jimin.."

Seokjin walked to let him up but Jungkook stopped him. He grabbed his wrist tight to remain standing in front of Jimin.

"Let him. Let's see what he wanted to tell"

"But Jungkook-"

One look from Jungkook and Seokjin understood. He stood still beside Jungkook. Hands twitched to help not because he forgive or forget but no human being should be treated lower than one another. That was not the way.

"Get up Park Jimin. Come inside. You will get sick."

He asked him. The weather was cloudy and windy. The man was only wearing one piece of clothing. Staying outside would make him caught with cold. Seokjin didn't want that.

The other didn't bulge. Unmoving. Stayed in his position. Listening to his words, his mind travelled to the years he met Seokjin. Still the same person. Kind, compassionate and loving. If only he chose the right way before, maybe they can be close friends now. If only.