33 - Dare

"Good job, don't forget to give me what I asked you as soon as possible. You will get your payment once it's settled."

He cuts the call quick seeing Taehyung entering his room.

"What do you want Tae?"

He's annoyed with the disruption but Jimin acts calm, face expressionless.

"Who you are talking to?"

Taehyung asks suspiciously. Jimin is rarely in the company now. His break is over but from the past months since he broke up with Jungkook he always spent his time alone, going out without his manager or company staffs. No one knows his whereabouts.

"Why do you bother? It's my personal."

He hisses, slightly afraid if Taehyung overheard his conversation just now.

"I'm your boss Jimin, no matter how much I like you, you can't simply use me. I still have rights to control you. This is my company."

Jimin tuts. Tired to deal with Taehyung's nosiness in his privacy.

"It's my old friend okay, he just called me because we haven't met for a long time. Got it? Now can you please go, I don't have anything to do with you today."

He stands up, trying to walk away from Taehyung and avoiding his question but Taehyung quickly grabs his hand.

"Let me go Tae."

He squirms from the grips. Why everyone wants to control his life. He's not a kid.

Taehyung stands before him, eyes boring right into the smaller guy. Hands still on Jimin.

"Don't do something that will make you regret Jimin. Don't you dare. This will ruin you."

He warns him.

Jimin looks unaffected. He is persistent. He's not at wrong here. He is a victim.

"You don't control my life Tae. You are nobody. NOBODY! Now GET OFF ME!!!."

He scoffs, pulling his hand strong from the grips and gets out. His mood spoiled, his mind is in mess and this is all because of Kim Seokjin.

You wait Kim Seokjin, you are messing with a wrong person. Park Jimin never lose.

YOU WILL FUCKING SEE!!!

*****

"Ah!"

The box is slipping from his hand, the content that is leaking out makes Seokjin's head spiralling. His hand trembles. His adrenaline peaks.

Eunji runs to his room after hearing the shout. In front of Seokjin, she sees a box containing bloodied kind like organ spilling down his feet. The huge amount of blood splashing through the floor, dirtying his director's office, reeks the whole office, they don't know either it's real or fake blood.

Seokjin is standing still, too stunned with the prank.
He thought it's the usual surprise gift that Jungkook always gave him.

"Seokjin~ah!"

Eunji calls him hugging his trembling body.

"Noo- Noona."

His voice shaking, too surprised, too scared. He doesn't like to see lots of blood. It reminds him of the day Yoongi left him. He feels the fears already engulfing him.