14 - Version

Jungkook is already woken up when Seokjin got up from his deep sleep. He feels his headache gone and his body lighter. When did he fell asleep in the bed? He remembers he passed out on the couch yesterday.

"Jungkook?"

He calls for the other going out from the room before seeing Jungkook had just finished his shower with only towel draped into his waist. There is water dripping from his toned abs and his hair all wet and messy.

"Oh"

he quickly covers his eyes not expecting to see the buff man in front of him. Jungkook looks so sexy though. He can feel his face hot, cheeks already blushing red.

Oh no. Why are you getting embarrassed Seokjin.

"What? You've never seen a body like this?"

Jungkook purposely teases him, unconsciously smiling from seeing Seokjin's innocent reaction.

"Get ready, we're going to Faith in 30 minutes"

he tells him before throwing his towel directly to Seokjin covering his small head.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!"

He shuts his eyes tight, this man is crazy, how come he easily naked in front of him. He runs away fast to the bathroom avoiding the scene in front of him.

******

Now he's already prepared for the event, wearing Faith official theme shirts in pink color and matches it with long black pant with white stripes on it. He styles his hair in simple knowing it will be in mess if he joins all of the activities afterwards.

"You're ready?"

Jungkook asks him once he finished wearing his own matching outfits. Since it's a family day, they will be having lots of outdoor activities and spending their time with the kids. He nods and follows Jungkook out from the room after eating one bite of apple and painkiller so he's not gonna ruin the day feeling sick.

*****

"Jungkook hyung!!!"

The loud shouts surprised Seokjin. He sees the kids are running fast to hug Jungkook. They look so happy having to meet Jungkook after months not meeting him. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are smiling wide from behind leaving Seokjin stunned with the situation.

The kids love Jungkook so much, he thought.

Eyes still staring at the loud noises before him from the kids' screaming and laughters. Jungkook entertains each one of them lovingly, giving hugs and pecks saying he misses them too and Seokjin sure this is a total different version of Jungkook he's ever seen.

"Hello Chairman Jeon and Mrs. Jeon, welcome to Faith House Daegu. The kids miss all of your family so much"

One happy voice distracts Seokjin from his reveries, focusing back on the voice before seeing one man with a very sweet smile, one look and Seokjin can see how cheerful his personality is. He smiles at him and shakes his hand before they are introduced to each other by Mrs. Jeon.

"Hello, I'm Seokjin. Jungkook's husband. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me."

he smiles receiving the same action from the other.

"Hello I'm Jung Hoseok. Principal of Faith Organisation. So you're Jeon Seokjin? No wonder Mrs. Jeon always talk about you, her son in law is very pretty. Nice to meet you too Seokjin~a, just call me Hoseok hyung okay. Welcome to Faith."

He grabs Seokjin's hand with his another hands tapping it softly. Seokjin can already feel his cheeks blushed from the compliments. Mrs. Jeon cackles on his side, nodding her head agreed with the statement.

"Where's your husband Seok~ah?" Mrs. Jeon asks him on their way to the front lawn.

Mr. Jeon is already mingled with his guest friends and Jungkook is too occupied with the kids. They booked one hall with a one big field around of it to hold their activities. The kids will join lots of sports and games for the day. They have also prepared performances and talentime for the guests.

"Oh, Joon will join later ajuhhma, he had emergency surgery this morning" he nods at them before offering them drinks not noticing the slight expressions changed from Mrs. Jeon's face.

So this guy had gotten married and his husband is a doctor? Seokjin thought suddenly thinking how does a real marriage feels like.

"Hey"

Seokjin doesn't notice he was too lost in his thoughts that Mrs. Jeon is already excused herself out leaving him with Hoseok alone. Hoseok observes the slight worry in the younger's face. If Jungkook feels too troubled with the sudden marriage, he wonders what will Seokjin feel.

"Oh I'm sorry" he mumbles.

"It's okay please be comfortable Seokjin, we're all family here." Again the sunshine smiles. Seokjin wishes his smiles is as sincere as the guy in front of him too.

"I know you have known Jungkook for years hyung that is why I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier to you." He feels bad. Hoseok looks so kind and understanding. Why he wanted to distance himself from Jungkook's kind acquaintances like this.

"I understand and it's okay. Don't feel bad. Just enjoy today okay? Come on" He offers him one last smile grabbing his hand asking Seokjin to join their game along.

It's okay to let loose like this right?

ㄱㅅ
Short second update for today. Thank you for your supports. Love all your guesses. Wanna give some positive trait of Jungkook. He's a sweet man too^^