25 - Acceptance

Jungkook grabs Seokjin's hand and brings him away, ignoring Jimin's endless cries and shouts for him.

Seokjin is still in shock, what is happening? Did Jungkook really break up with Jimin in front of him?
But why?

Jungkook leads him to his car but Seokjin needs an explanation.

"What was that?"

He stops walking. Hands still locked in Jungkook's warmth.

Jungkook keeps on pulling him away, wanting to get away from all of this before Seokjin pulls his hands harder.

"Stop Jungkook!"
"What are you doing? You owe me an explanation!"

Jungkook's shoulder heaves. He has to settle this. Once and for all.

"I broke up with Jimin and now you know I have nothing to do with him anymore" he begins.

"Yes, I saw that but why? What are you trying to show me, what are you trying to prove? What do you think of do-"

"I'm sorry." He cuts in.

Jungkook says the word. The word that has been playing in his mind for months, weighing heavy in his mouth. Seokjin is stunned, his mouth opened wide.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you, I'm sorry that I got angry at you. I'm sorry that I broke your heart. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Seokjin. I'm sorry."

I'm sorry that I waste Yoongi's heart in me by hating you

Jungkook's tears are falling down. He clenches Seokjin's hand on his chest, feeling the heart beating faster.

He loves Seokjin.
He loves Seokjin before he even realises it.

"Jung- Jungkook.."

Seokjin can feel his own tears threatening to fall. His bloodied hand dried in Jungkook's tight clutch, it hurts but the quick beats of Jungkook's heart makes his own pounding crazily that he forgets the pain.

"Please give me a chance to love you Seokjin. I know I'm not worth for your love but please, can I love you? I don't know when it is but I'm going crazy living a day without seeing your face. I miss your smiles, I miss your laughs, I miss your warmth. Please allow me Seokjin, please."

He stares at the other softly, yearns for his chance.
It's not enough to cover all of his wrongdoings towards Seokjin but he will never give up to try.

"I can beg here if you want me to, I can beg for you forever if that's what you need."

He starts to sink on his knees. Hands still grasping on both of Seokjin's.

"I'm sorry that I acted so bad towards you, you can punish me, you deserve to hate me, I know I'm hurting you so bad, not once to consider about your heart, your feeling. I was overwhelmed with my own rage and ego that I put you to blame. I'm sorry Seokjin, I'm sorry."

Jungkook's face is all messed with tears. His large body looks small as his shoulder hunching down, bearing the guilts and fears. He looks at his laps, feeling restless waiting for Seokjin's response. His knees hurt from kneeling in the tarred road don't match with how much pain he did towards his husband.