A murder

Hyde's POV

"No no no, that's impossible! I've never felt any feelings of any type of happiness, why would I have feelings for Y/N?!"

"I don't know Hyde, but the fact that you blush every time her name is said then that shows you have some type of feelings for her. How do you feel?"

"I don't know.. my stomach feels funny. I think it's nausea, but it's not the same nausea from when I drink too much."

"Does it kind of feel like butterflies are flying around?"

"That's a weird description, but I guess you could say that"

"Technically the phrase is 'butterflies in the stomach'"

"That's a dumb phrase."

"Everyone uses it at one point or another. It's just a way to say that you're nervous to confront a person you like."

"Well you like her too!!!"

"You have no proof!"

"In your journal, entry's number 18 and 21. In 18 you talk about how you met her, and in 21 you talk about how you might have feelings for her!"

"YOU READ MY JOURNAL?!"

"I was bored!"

"THAT'S STILL UNACCEPTABLE HYDE. I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH IT."

"Would you just stop yelling?! I can't think and my 'emotions' are already enough in a spin as it is! I don't want any new ones."

"I DON'T CARE! YOU BETTER NEVER TOUCH MY JOURNAL AGAIN UNLESS I GIVE YOU PERMISSION."

"Enough Jekyll!!! I've had enough! I don't want to deal with this right now!... give me control, I want to go out tonight."

"No we need to figure-AGH H-Hyde!!"

"I'm going out. I don't want to deal with these pathetic emotions."

"H-Hyde please!" I beg as the pain gets worse. I lean against the wall, then regain control of my legs just enough to stumble to the mirror. I can't breathe! It feels like my chest is being compressed together by a terribly strong force, I can't resist but slowly start to black out as Hyde takes control, but I only blink, then I am in the mirror and Hyde is me.

"I'm going to find her, and maybe I can kill these emotions."

"Hyde no!!! No Hyde PLEASE DON'T KILL HER!!!" Tears fill my eyes as I start to crack the glass, banging my fists on it, while Hyde finds a knife. "HYDE I'M BEGGING Y-YOU PLEASE J-JUST LEAVE H-HER A-ALONE. SH-SHE DIDN'T D-DO ANY-ANYTHING!!!"

Hyde's POV

I finally find a knife, but Jekyll's weeping is getting loud and on my nerves. I turn around quickly to see him crying extremely hard, tears are rolling down his face like little waterfalls. He really doesn't want me to do anything to Y/N.. I stare at him up and down for a moment, his knees are shaking a little, showing that his legs feel weak. The man can hardly stand, yet he still is, trying to stand up to me. I take a small, non-visible breath.

"Suck it up Jekyll. You'll find more women."

"A-ARE YOU JUST AFRAID?! A-ARE YOU J-JUST A-AFRAID TH-THAT S-SOMETHING WILL H-HAPPEN?! I-I'M A-AFRAID T-TOO!"

"SHUT IT JEKYLL, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND."

Jekyll's POV