Angry at Utterson

Your POV

I crawl to Edward and shake him.
"Edward! Edward please wake up! Wake up!!!" I place my head to his chest, but hardly feel anything if I feel anything at all. "Edward!!!.." Quickly thinking, I place one hand over the other and link my fingers, then begin chest compressions. (Okay, so technically CPR and chest compressions weren't invented until WAY after Jekyll's time, but I put it in now because it's necessary! XD) I do a few, then place my lips on Edward's and breathe into his mouth so air is forced into his lungs. I begin chest compressions again, after five, Edward suddenly gasps for air.

"Edward!" I say, then look to Henry. He's still out and Utterson isn't doing anything useful, so I get to Henry and repeat the process, but Henry gasps for air before I have to do the mouth to mouth sequence. I sigh in relief that he's okay.

"Henry! Oh thank goodness! You saved hi-" I turn around and slap Utterson with the back of my hand, then give him and angry glare. "What.. what was that for?!" Utterson asks.

"You.. you almost killed them." I reply.

"Edward has killed people! He deserves to die!"

"Edward doesn't deserve to die!!! Edward may have made some mistakes but that doesn't give him a death sentence!!! You idiot you were choking him! You were choking Henry!"

"I didn't know!!!"

I stand over Utterson now. "I KNOW YOU DIDN'T!.. DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU'D BE COMMITTING MURDER IF YOU KILLED EDWARD?! EDWARD HAS CHANGED. EDWARD IS ONE OF MY ONLY FRIENDS! I CAN PROMISE YOU UTTERSON THAT IF YOU EVER COME NEAR AND HURT EDWARD AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T SEE THE NEXT LIGHT OF DAY!!!!!" I feel a hand touch my ankle, and I look down to see Henry is touching me, he's looking at me with pleading eyes, asking me to stop. I realize how much I've screamed at Utterson and I turn to look at him. 
"... I-I'm sorry sir... I lost myself for a moment.." I back off, and sit next to Edward.

Henry sits up, touching his chest, and I notice that Edward is holding his neck again. I hold Edward's hand, and then help him sit up to lean against the wall. He silently thanks me.

Jekyll's POV

I close my eyes and breathe for a few moments. I've never been so happy to be alive before.. I feel someone crawling over.

"Henry.. are you alright? I'm so sorry I didn't know-"

"Utterson.."

.... there's a silence, then I speak again.

"You almost killed me.. worse, you almost killed my brother." I open my eyes and look at him.

"Henry.. your eyes, they're-"

"My eyes don't matter right now! You almost killed him! So I think it's best you leave."

"Henry-"

"Leave before I choke you to your death!!!"

Utterson looks a little surprised, even scared, but he stands and leaves. Once he's turned the corner I feel something change, but put it aside. I look to the floor in disappointment of Utterson. He was such a great friend, but tried to murder Edward, I don't know if I could ever let that go.

"Henry.." I hear Edward say, so I turn to him. "Did something happen?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Inside. Your emotions on the inside, did something happen?"

"A little, why?"

"When you were angry at Utterson, when you were speaking to him. Your eyes went to a glow of red."

"They did?.. I mean I was fairly angry with him.. he almost killed you!"

"I understand brother, though you looked as if you were gonna kill him. I've never seen your eyes red before, not that I can remember anyways."

Hey all! quick thing, one of my readers has a story that they'd like to be read! It's a Fairy Tail story so if you're interested then they'd love it if you could read it!

Stomdragon

Go check 'em out!