Who is ill?!

Jekyll's POV

Y/N comes over and hugs me, then she gets off. "I'm so happy you're awake! but don't move, I'm making something that'll help you."

"Is it like that stuff you put on me a while ago?" Hyde asks.

"No. Jekyll doesn't have cuts on him like you did. Jekyll just has bruises, they are fairly big though..."

She puts different chemicals on the small table next to us, then begins to mix them. After mixing she gently lifts my shirt to look at the bruises, I look as well even though it hurts a little. "Just stay calm, it'll be okay."

I nod my head and just let her help. She dabs the potion on her fingers and then lightly dabs my wounds with them. I try to not bump her so it doesn't get anywhere it doesn't need to be, then after a few minutes the bruises don't hurt anymore. "How do you know what will have which reaction? And you mix them so perfectly."

"Well, in all honesty these are potions I've mixed before, so with what I've already done I know what to expect. But when there are things I haven't mixed yet, I usually test for a small wound on myself, or I test on a friend of mine. He's very ill and he's always asking me to mix him up something. Always asking the best methods that don't include the elixirs." Y/N says.

"Really.."

"Yeah. It's always changing though, one hour it's a sore throat, next it's an ache of some sort, next he's thrown up. I sometimes will have to go at 2 in the morning because his father doesn't know what to do with some things, or he doesn't have the proper medication which is odd considering he's a doctor."

"Who's your friend then?" I ask curiously. Hyde looks curious as well.

"Robert Lanyon-"

"Robert?!"

THAT'S RIGHT. IT'S THE BOI

 IT'S THE BOI

I'm too silly for this XD XD XD

"Yes?" she says, obviously confused. "Do you know him?"

"Lanyon is one of my best friends! I know his father well too." I say.

"Really! That's interesting. I wonder why he didn't say anything to you, or about you. Though he may not be comfortable sharing that information yet." She replies.

"How long have you known him?" I ask.

"For about a month. He got sick a few weeks ago."

"So before you and I met."

"Yes."

I lie back and think for a few moments. Thinking about how much time I used to spend with Robert and how depressing it'd be if he died.

'I've never been a huge fan of him, but maybe I could meet him myself and maybe I'll like him..'

'I forgot you can hear my thoughts Edward..'

'It's alright. Just tell her you want to see him.'

"Y/N.."

"Yes?" She asks.

"I would like to see him, if you'd be willing to take me." I say.

She nods in response. Poole suggests to get us some tea and we agree with him, so he goes and soon returns with it. We all talk for some time, then there's a knock on the door. "I'll see who it is sir." Poole stands and leaves the room. The rest of us continue to talk, until we hear running and the door opens. "Miss Y/N someone is here for-"

Someone comes in.

"Joseph!" Y/N stands and goes over to the panting man. "What are you doing here?"

"I ran *breath* as fast *breath* as I could *breathes*"

"So! Tell me! What's going on? I've never seen you panicked before."

"Robert *breath* he started *breath* coughing hard *breath* then got *breath* a bad headache *breath* so I went to *breath* get him some tea *breath* but he passed out. *breath* I-I went to your residence but Christopher said you weren't there.."

"Right, well I'm here and I'll come. Luckily I have the ingredients with me that I normally need for him."

"Alright, we need to hurry!"

"Alright, Jekyll, Hyde get ready now!"

Hyde helps me out of the bed and we grab our coats and I grab my notepad. Y/N takes us all to her carriage and we ride to Robert Lanyon's.

Okay cut way way way into the future.

WHAT THE HECK?!!!

I'VE BEEN STAYING WITH THE GLASS SCIENTISTS UPDATES WHENEVER THEY COME OUT AND

(very tiny spoilers are about to happen (it's not even that bad) but if you don't want those then don't continue)

AND ROBERT LANYON WAS JUST CALLED HASTIE ROBERT!
DOES THAT MAKE ROBERT, HASTIE ROBERT LANYON?!
THE HASTIE LANYON THAT WE ALL KNOW?!!!!!!

Okay I'm sorry for shouting XD XD XD. I always thought Robert though was the son of Hastie Lanyon, so I was actually going to ask if we could leave it as the father is Hastie and the son is Robert XD. I know I'm the creator of this story and I can do whatever, but I thought I might ask XD.