The Brink Of Becoming A Nightmare

SEOKJIN FOCUS

"Don't worry, I won't leave," Namjoon reminded Seokjin, clarifying that he did take Seokjin's request.

But at this time, he was too mentally and emotionally exhausted to say or do anything about it.

The entire day had felt like a dream.

It wasn't like a good dream.

It was like the bad and really weird dreams, fuzzy and intangible, filled with surprises and new faces.

It was like the dreams that were on the brink of becoming a nightmare.

Dreams that stir and prod at the depths of your forgotten memories.

"That's ok, I'm seriously fine." Seokjin assured Namjoon who was supposed to go home, but instead insisted on staying with Seokjin because of his request earlier.

"It's-" Namjoon tried to convince but Seokjin, slightly annoyed, cut him off.

"I'm seriously fine. Please just go." He practically begged, causing Namjoon to leave without another word.

A sigh of relief escaped Seokjin's glossed pink lips as his fingers shuffled through the stack of essays sitting on his desk.

"Excuse me?" A voice asked loudly followed by a few mindless knocks.

The person invited themself in before Seokjin could allow him.

"Yes?" He asked and turned his head to find a young looking brunette, well built and good looking, walk through his door swiftly.

"I wanna switch into your class? Kay?"

"You can't just order me around! I'm a professor. Plus, I'm not even the one in charge of that,"

"Oh," with that dull realization, the male shook his head, making the brown silky locks bounce atop his head.

"So, are you gonna leave.. or...?" Seokjin started trailing off before two more people stepped inside the office, uninvited.

"Hi," one of them, pink haired and pale silky skin radiating the energy of a mochi, whispered shyly and smiling at his feet.

Seokjin couldn't help but awe at how cute the boy looked, nervously fiddling with his thumbs.

Beside him stood a even paler and cold looking grey haired boy who's lazy pupils rolled lazily around his eyes, showing he clearly didn't want to be there.

He wore a green oversized zip up jacket and excessively ripped jeans, along with a stone cold expression.

At first, Seokjin assumed he had something against the smaller cuter boy, but judging by the way his hand naturally intertwined his own fingers with the boy's in order to calm him down, clarifies Seokjin's doubts.

"Hey cutie," the previous brunette smirked at the now disgusted pink-haired boy.

"Shut up or you'll be eating my fist yo-" the grey haired male started before his partner abruptly turned around and silenced him with a loving and gentle peck.

"Yoongi... I'm fine, okay?" He whispered, holding his lover's face in his own hands.

The moment looked so intimate and gentle, even the sounds of Seokjin's breathing made him feel as though he was intruding.

It was like a scene straight out of Twilight.

The male, apparently named Yoongi, sighed and nodded solemnly attempting to return his partner's enthusiastic grin.

"I'm joining the college and I just wanted to meet all my professors,"

"That's... rather peculiar." Seokjin admitted and Jimin chuckled softly.

"It wasn't really my idea..." he said, blushing so hard that his face matched his hair color.

"Oh I see. Well nice to meet you. I'm professor Kim. You are?"

"I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you,"

"I know nobody asked but, I'm Jungkook," the smug smirk on his face not wiping off at he sight of a flaming Yoongi.

"Jimin, if jerks like him are going to your college, maybe you should just drop out."

That filled the cramped room with air that was a little less negative than before.

And for the first time in a few days, Seokjin laughed his infamous windshield wiper laugh.