Yellow Stringed Balloon

YOONGI FOCUS

A high pitched giggle filled the tense air inside white hospital room as both men eyed each other with expressions contrasting from each other.

Yoongi, whose heart swelled with love every time he heard his soulmate's tiny laugh, was currently feeling guilty for being distant. There were things that needed to be dealt with in the underworld. And sadly, that required him to space himself from his loved one though he wanted anything but.

Jimin, on the other hand was trying his very best to stifle his giggles at the sight of his clumsy yet demonic boyfriend whom was only soft for him. A smile shone on his face as Yoongi opened his mouth to apologize.

"I'm sor-" Yoongi started, his deep and groggy voice drowning Jimin in delight.

"Apology accepted!" Jimin giggled while attacking Yoongi with the most ferocious hug he could muster up.

Yoongi couldn't help but blush profoundly as the younger wrapped his smaller arms around the larger and older male.

He pulled back slightly to see the starry-eyed shorty pouting playfully as his cheeks were also burning a dark shade of pink.

"You're adorable..." Yoongi muttered, his eyes showing that the male in front of him was evidently his entire world.

"I know!" Jimin giggled while covering his mouth with his tiny hand and tilting his head back slightly, as his eyes turned into crescents, hiding his pupils.

"Here! I got you something!" Yoongi suddenly remembered, pulling out the yellow stringed balloon he found tied to a bicycle he passed after entering through the portal.

"I love it, it's so cute..." Jimin said with his rosy, pink, plump, lips forming into a smile revealing all his teeth.

He sat himself back on the hospital bed as Yoongi plopped down next to him.

"Just like you..."

~

"I promise it won't be for long sweetheart. It's literally a few minutes to talk to Taehyung baby. Then I'll be back." Yoongi explained through the phone to a whining Jimin who missed the warmth of his partner laying beside him, snoring mindlessly.

He wanted Yoongi's arms wrapped around his tiny figure on that cramped hospital bed.

But he knew that if Yoongi was leaving, it wouldn't be for long, and he probably had good reason to.

"Okay..." Jimin groaned while hanging up.

He didn't know of all Yoongi's deepest and darkest secrets.

The gullible male was told that Yoongi's friend Taehyung had extremely strict parents. So he wasn't allowed to enter his house. Therefore, was only allowed to access him through a special phone.

Wanting his partner to remain innocent, Yoongi restrained himself from telling Jimin the dirty truth.

The untold truth that was that Yoongi had to travel back to the under world to that worn out TV to see his brother since he was too weak to step foot into the house.

He wanted to tell the smaller male everything, but the truth would only hurt him.

And their relationship.

He opened the portal through the phone booth to be greeted by the fresh scent of human blood.

The smell of Hell

Immediately retreating back to his castle, he located the small broken TV in the empty room.

Turning the knob mindlessly, he finally got a hold of Taehyung.

He watched as Taehyung's large figure shifted uneasily on the flowers, staring out the door which was ajar.

"Wow." Taehyung muttered in awe.

"The audacity," the words slipped Yoongi's mouth whom was also in awe that Taehyung was able to brainwash the human from within the garden and get himself some pillows and blankets.

He's getting stronger.