17 - Right Beside You

Right Beside You

☆★☆★☆★☆

We came back home 3 days ago, but we still have 2 weeks to shoot some of the non-arena events. I can't believe that 2 months have passed. It was so long ago.

I woke up in my trailer,. Well, today should be a good day for me. I didn't wake up like I used to. You know, all lazy and still sleepy. It's dark here, only the lamp lights the whole room. I personally asked that my trailer has no windows.

If I ever woke up with the sunlight in my face, I can be very irritated and angry the whole day. And much much much crazier.

I study my call sheet, and the scenes we're gonna shoot are the one on Haymitch's house, andd the one where I fall on top of Peeta, for the cameras,

I walk out, blinded by the sun. The cast and crew were already getting ready for the day. I walk to the make up and wardrobe trailer, munching on my gallon sized ziplock bag full of candies.

My stylist gives me a make over. brushing my hair and face. Then she braids my hair, "Katniss style" of course.

I hear the door open, and from there walks in Josh. Even though we see each other almost every single day, I still get excited and giddy when he's there. He walks towards me, and I literally throw myself at him.

"Woah. Can't breathe." he said, but I still don't pull away from him. He gives me back the hug, and that made me smile.

I really wouldn't get tired from this guy.

Of course, I'm the first one ot pull away, and I was grinning like crazy. I don't even know why I can't stop smiling when he's here.

God, Jen, you know why.

Mental face palm, Jen. Okay. Fine I know. There's no point denying it. You're basically reading my feelings through this freaking story.

"You woke up earlier than me!" he says, sitting on a chair beside me.

"Thank God for the miracle." I say, and I watch him get his make up for today.

☆★☆★☆★☆

"Scene #50! Jen, Josh and Woody! Lights, camera, action!" says Francis, the director, whom I guess you already know. By the way he's not related to me,which I guess you know too.

Why did I even say that? Get focused on your job!

I pour water on Woody's head and he slashes me with a knife. Which couldn't have hurt me because it was plastic.

"What are you doing!" he shouts, and I show no emotions, though I was a bit scared back there. thought he was gonna get me with that knife, though I knew it was fake.

"Cameras gonna be here in an hour." I say, then pushes him back to his chair "If you wanted to be babied, you should've asked Peeta."

"Asked me what?" Josh comes out of somewhere, and walks to us. I almost smile, but I snap out of it.

"Asked you to wake me without giving me pneumonia." Woody says, and watches us. "You are a strangely dislikable person."

I give him two bottles of white liquor and he smirks.

"But you do have your virtues."

"Want some bread Katniss?" Peet- I mean, Josh offers me a loaf of bread, wich was not fake. And it took all of my self control to not say yes and grab it.

"No, I ate at home." I say coldly. "But thank you."

"Welcome." he says, not even looking at me.