7 - Meet Claudia

Meet Claudia

This is before shooting CF.. Chapters 1-6 were made to give you a background on how they feel toward each other. Josh loves Jen, Jen likes Josh. That's it, really.

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

"I love you." says the girl I hate so much. 

Claudia Traisac.- Josh's new girlfriend. I hate her, I really really do. Though, looking back at the last 2 weeks they were together, she didn't do anything that made me feel irritated or angry.

I just hate her. Her stupid face, her brown hair, her body.. Everything.

"i love you too." he says, smiling, and lock lips with her. And they're still smiling...

I wish I was the one in her place.

Nicholas and I broke up last month. I thought I could be with Josh.. I was ready to confess everything that i feel.. But then Claudia came.

Maybe that's destiny's way of telling us that we shouldn't be together.

"Hey, Jen order something." he says, snapping me back to reality. He's holding hands with that girl. Then she smiles at me. SHE SMILES AT ME. I would like to rip that stupid smile out of her face with my bare hands. "My treat remember?"

"Fine." I say, standing up, and walking to the counter. I order a mocha frappe and while waiting there, I call Jena. After three rings, she answers. "Hey."

"Hey Jen! What's up?" says Jena, in a cheery voice.

"Meet me at the cafe." I answer, in a gloomy voice, totally the opposite of Jena's one. "You know, the one we went to last 3 days."

"Uh oh. That sounds like an emergency." she says, "I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Okay. See you."

I get my order and sit back with the two lovebirds. Ugh. I watch them get all lovey-dovey in front of me and it really is a sickening sight. I want to puke right here, right now.

After 15  minutes, just like Jena promised, she goes inside, with Sam beside her.

"Hi!" says Jena, still in that cheery voice. Sam just waves at us and they sit with us. Me in the middle.

"Hi." says Claudia, smiling and waving at them. 

"I hate her." I whisper to Jena.

"Why?" asks Sam. Oh no. Was I that loud? Oh God, please don't let them hear that, because that spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

"It's nothing." I still whisper. "I'll talk about it later at my house."

"Let's go now.."

"What? You two just came here."

"Josh, Claudia, it was nice meeting you, but we've got to go to Jen's house now. It's urgent." says Jena. I think she finally had had enough of us. But at least she found some way to get us out of here.

"We can all just go." Josh says, and that threw me off.

"No!" I say, a little louder than what i had expected to come out of my mouth.

"Why?" he asks, raising a brow.

"We don't want to ruin your date, and it's a bit private. It's just for us." 

"Ok." he says, with disappointment in his voice. And I felt guilty.

"Bye!" says Sam, then we head off to my house. We use Jena's car, because she didn't want to live it there. and in less than 5 minutes, we arrive.

I open the door, and I walk inside, inviting them to go with me.

"What was that?" says Jena, sitting at my couch, making herself feel at home.

"I hate her! I hate her! I HATE HER!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Woah. Woah." says Sam, sitting beside Jena. "Relax there Jenny, why?"

"Yeah, why? Are you jealous?" says Jena, smirking, "Do you like Josh?"

I pause, thinking if I could trust them with my secret. And I decide..

"Yes! Yes! Okay? I like Josh! A lot!" I shout, closing my eyes. "He was my bestfriend, then he just threw me off of his life because of his Claudia!"

I let all my emotions set free out of my heart. As I open my eyes, my eyes fill with tears. i blink, and they roll down my cheeks. I slump down in the middle of Jena and Sam. i can't take this anymore.

 I rest my head on Jena's shoulder while she and Sam strokes my hair.

"Shh, jen it's okay." says Jena. Sam stands up and gets a pint of ice cream from the fridge and made me eat some.

"It's not okay." I say, stuffing my mouth with cookie dough flavored ice cream. my tears still rolling from my eyes like waterfalls. "I hate seeing them together, I should be in Claudia's place, not her."

I hear the door slam, then Josh burst out from it. Startling all of us. And fortunately, without Claudia.

"What was that?!" he says, irritation and anger in his voice, but when he saw me, it's replaced with worry. "What happened? why are you crying?"

This made me cry harder, not because I'm sad, but because of happiness. At least he still worries about me. I thought he didn't. I thought he only thinks of Claudia now. I was wrong.

But I wish I could tell him that I'm crying because of him...

"It's nothing, don't worry." I say, wiping my tears. He sits down beside me, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" he says. My eyesight is getting blurry again, so I blink, then tears fall again.

"I know that." I say with a croaky voice. There's a lump in my throat that I keep on swallowing, but I can't.

"Then tell me." he says, pushing away stray hairs from my face.

"I'm sorry." I say. "I can't. not now."

"Okay, I won't pursue you. But you'll still tell me, when you're ready." he says. "You can go to my house anytime you like, it's just a stone's throw away from yours."

Oh, yeah. Josh moved beside my house ecause he didn't like driving everyday. yes, we meet every single day, but we kind of drifted apart when he met Claudia. that girl really ruined everything.

"I know."

"Bye, Jen. I kind of have some plans with Claudia tonight."

"Goddbye." I say, then he pulls me into a hug. "I love you."

"What did you say??" he asks, I am confused on why he sounds surprised.  Then it hit me. I said I love you! Jen, why are you so stupid?

"I said 'I love you'" I say, at least he knows what  that means now.

And at least, i told the truth.

"Oh, okay." he says. "I love you too."

He kisses my forehead and he goes out.

i take a deep breath as I watch him step out of my house. 

I wished he stayed right here with me. I wish he slept with me and comforted me. Like we did before.

I guess being in love with your bestfriend is only lucky if they love you back...

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Vote. Comment. And Share :)