12 - I love you! Okay?

I love you! Okay?

 ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

<Jen PoV>

"Jen"  a voice I know so well says behind me. He holds my shoulder, which makes me shrug. 

"I thought this was against the rules." I say, facing him. His hand jerked back to his side. I hate him. I hate him so much. I can't look at him the same way ever again.

He replaced me for that girl.

What do you expect? You were just his best friend. 

But I thought it mattered to him. I was wrong.

"Please don't make this any harder." he says, and I give a small laugh.

"I'm making this harder?" I say, pointing at myself. "I'm making this easier for you."

"You're not." he says, with a serious tone. "I just want everything to be the same."

"How?" I say, intentionally louder. "You can't even see me anymore, and you want everything to be the same?" 

"Just-"

"What? Just leave me alone! This is what you wanted right?"  I cut him off, i don't want to hear his stupid reasons. He chose Claudia over me. That's all I needed to hear.

"It isn't." 

"Then what?" I ask, raising a brow. His eyes avert to the floor, obviously ignoring my gaze. "If you're not going to talk, I'm gonna go now."

I walk upstairs, I don't want to take the elevator up to my room. I don't want people seeing tears streaming down my face. As I walk, I can feel the warm tears running down my cheeks. I don't dare look back, I don't want to see his expression.

I lowered my head down, and pushed my hair back from my face. I sniff as I walk up the stairs. I really want to say I love him. Maybe, that'll change his mind.

Maybe.

 ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

<Josh PoV>

I tried to talk to Jen a hundred of times, but she wouldn't talk to me or even let me finish.

She should have hated me that much. I don't blame her... After what we've been through, I still chose Claudia over her. But I have to.

"Josh, get ready, you'll shoot a scene later." says Claudia from the bedroom.

"I got ready an hour ago." I say, then she walks beside me.

"Oh, okay." she says, "You'll shoot with Jen later."

"And?" I ask.

"I don't know." she looks at the floor and moves her feet up and down, like tapping the floor. 

"There's no need to be jealous." I say, holding her hand. "She's just my co-star now."

That's true... She doesn't want me to be friends with her anymore. 

"Okay." she says and I see her lips curve into a smile slowly. She moves her face to mine and as she comes nearer, I suddenly picture Jen and I jerk back. "What?"

"Nothing." I say, and I stand up, walking to the front door. I'm sure Claud is in shock right now, and there's a 60-40% chance we'll have a fight.

I take fast paces to the place we'll shoot. I find Jen with Sam, and Jena. The other tribute casts are there too.

We'll be shooting the Cornucopia scene.

"Hey." I say as I join them.

"Hey." Sam says as he puts a hand on my shoulder. I see Jen, her arms crossed on her chest. Obviously avoiding my gaze.