32 - Want You Back

Want You Back

Unfortunately, today was Josh's last day here. I'm gonna miss him so much. But we'll still see each other a lot of times anyway.

Yesterday, I woke up smiling. And it felt like I was on cloud nine. At breakfast, Ben asked me if someone possessed me, but I just laughed him off and he looked at me like I was weird.

But who cares, right?

Well, Josh and I were both gleeful. And I love it. I know nothing would get fixed overnight. But this. This just felt so right.

I guess, all I had to do was speak up.

Then we went on those cable car rides. Mom and dad had a car to themselves, and me and Josh and Ben shared one. As much as I want to just have Josh there, I can't leave my brother alone.

Well, I can but I don't want to be rude. But that guy's mean to me anyways, so I think it's fair.

We stayed there until we watched the sun set in the sky. It was a really great view, the sky was streaked with orange, pink, and a little tinge of purple. We took photos there, with mostly just me and Josh.

Then we came home and called it a day.

Right now, I'm helping Josh pack some of his things. We're in his room, on the floor, and I'm tucking a shirt in his suit case.

"I'm gonna miss you." I say.

"I'll miss you too." I fold another shirt, and flatten the clothe with my hands.

"Do you think we should..." I trail off, embarrassed to say it. Why? I don't know. "You know."

"What?" He asks as he folds a pair of pants.

"Never mind." I say, sighing. I don't know why I can't just say it. It's not like I'm unaware of what he feels for me. We made it clear the other day.

"Come on, just spit it out." He stops what he's doing and just looks at me, which made me just fidget more.

"I forgot. Sorry." I'm clearly lying, and he by the looks of it, he knows that.

"That's impossible." He smirks. "You don't want to say it? I'm gonna force it out of you."

He stands up, and walk towards me. I quickly stand and walk backwards, keeping my eyes on him.

"No you can't." The staring game is still pretty intense, although we're forcing ourselves not to laugh.

Josh gets his arm at the ready, I fold my arms at my chest.

"Hell yeah I can." He runs, making me run too. And I head towards the bed.

Wrong move.

He catches up with me and tickles my waist, making me scream, shout, laugh, and other noises you can imagine.

"Stop!" I shout, tears are forming in my eyes because of so much laughter. I never laughed this hard my entire life.

I try to block out his hands, but my energy is lost from too much laughter. Josh is laughing too, maybe because he's enjoying my suffering.

I'm out of breath now, and I can't even describe what I'm doing. I'm laughing, but no sound escape my lips. It's like a silent laughter, which is very weird. But I don't know, I'm enjoying this too much.

After a while, he stops and plop down beside me. We're both catching our breaths, and tears fall from my eyes. But now because of a very different reason than the other day. And I'm loving it. I wish I could stay like this forever.