Chapter 49

I flipped my eyes opened, and shut them with a groan, the rays of the sun hit my eyes from the opened window dazzling me. I raised my hands to protect my sensitive eyes.

I looked around, my gaze dropped on the album on my lap,  realization hitting me right in the face. I slept on the foot of my bed all night. I groan at the pain on my neck and gently rubbed it.

I walked to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I sigh at the horrible sight of me.

Bags under my eyes with messy curls, I have not look that way for years, if any one comes in they were gonna freak.

I took a shower and did my morning routine in a slower pace.

I put on a red T-shirt and a black skinny jeans, with a black hoodie, I arranged my room and did every necessary clean.

When I was done I grabbed my guitar and sang a sad song about my dad then my mama.

I ended the song with a stray of tears which I wiped immediately the door was cracked opened.

"Wao, your voice is great, even made me tear." Louis sat beside me wiping her eyes.

"Am sorry about Tony." She said.

"Thanks," I whispered, as I dropped my guitar and walk to the window staring at the beautiful garden.

I heard the shuffled sound of the bed followed by a gently touch on my shoulder. I slowly turn around my eyes meeting hers.

"We're here for you, I'm here for you, you're my best friend and you were there for me since you saved me from those bad guys, you can trust your sorrow on me," she place a gentle hand on my face, I couldn't stop staring at her grey eyes as out face drew near, till the were touching and we kissed, her lip so smooth.

We quickly broke apart turning away from each other as we blush.

"Sorry!" We both said as we turn to face each other.

"No, am sorry, that's not right, I don't know what came over me -" I quickly blurted out.

"Not your fault," she said with a smile stopping all my rampage, and left.

I stood there with a hand on my chest feeling my heart beat faster. I felt jittery and warm, "Woa" I sigh heavily.

Three days later Tony was buried, I guess you were expecting his buried to be sad because no one will come, wrong. Many people came, all my family came Carlos and his band, Charlie and his family, grandma and grandpa, with my aunt and uncle, cousins too, without forgetting the Jezebel woman and the three dudes, they were able to obtain a permission to attend Tony's burial, with cuffs on their hands and cops of curse. And my best friends Louis and Jeremy.

Everyone was dressed in black, I wore a black suit with sun glasses. Tony was buried next to mama, he merited it. After the pastor prayed for his soul, I dropped a banquet of flower on Tony's curfew and played a really sad song that made everyone to tear except the men.

Everyone had the occasion to say good by to Tony before his curfew was covered with sand. "Dust you came from dust you shall return."

Becoming an orphan was not a simple thing for me, but Charlie and everyone was there to comfort me, the death of Tony left me a little broken, but some part of me was happy for him, he died in his days of repentance, which means he was going to heaven not hell, he can be reunited with mama in the street of gold.

Life continued for me, after sometime of mourning Tony I was over with through the help of my big family.

We returned back to Canada and continued our studies. After 4 years I obtained my masters and PhD along with Louis and Jeremy.

We became detectives, helping people out with murder cases and all.

During those years of my life Louis and I became more closer not forgetting about our first kiss, at 24 we got married with two kids, James and John, both had curls like me and light brown eyes, God blessed us with another twins, both girls with curls and grey eyes just like their mum, Deborah and Dorcas.

Everyone was happy for us, Jeremy got married with a Mexican, and the had two kids, first Jacob and second Ruth.

My story had a bad beginning but a good ending, that was the story of my life, there is hope as long as you live.

Don't keep everything in, if you're been hurt or feeling hurt and needs help speak to God or a responsible adult, don't keep the emotions in or they end up eating you up.

Jesus is the ultimate saviour and your best friend, he died on the cross of Calvary for you and I so we may be free from ours sins and come into repentance.

Know that he is always there for you if you're willing to accept him and cry on his shoulders, he will relief you from all your burden curse he is the burden bearer. Psalm 55:22

God loves us so much that he sent his only begotten son to come pay our debts. John 3:16

If we believe in Christ and dwell in the secret place of God will be free from all danger, emotional break down, sorry, sickness and nightmares. Psalm 91:1-18

Do you have any trouble in your life? Anything that's causing you pain? The solution is right in front of you, and is Jesus!
Am not trying to shove religion down anyone's throat, I just want you to see the light, those who have ear listen for the second coming of Christ is at hand, Matthew 24:44

A word is enough for the wise.

The book is over!!! Thanks to all those that commented and read my book, my sincere thanks to @crownsinners and the rest.

Thanks! Am so glad you help me out!

Hope you enjoyed the book, if so vote for the chapters you loved don't forget.

Now I'll be updating the Elven king, you can check it out in my profile. Is a fantasy book, different from this, I'll like some helpful comments and votes, I've written up to chapter 10.

Once again thanks for reading my book, million kisses and hug.

VOTE!