Chapter 28

"No is not, she saved me," he pointed at Rosa who was holding a bundle. I hopped down.

"Rosa!" I exclaimed going to hug her but stopped when I saw the baby on her arms.

"Who is this?"

"Alexander Frederick junior," she said.

"Oh, he's so small and innocent," I stare at the sleeping child in awe.

"Don't be jealous Alex you'll always be my first brat." Carlos said. I smiled as he ruffled my head.

"Nah... He is so innocent, can't be jealous of him," I said. Rosa went to lay the baby and we started talking, we played around and sang as in good old time. I narrated my life during those two years to them, though I never talked about Charlie.

"But you are just a kid," said Rosa.

I glared at her, "life is cruel," I sipped my juice.

"I feel bad for allowing all this to happen to you."

"Is not your fault Carlos. Let's forget and celebrate." I cheered.

After celebrating our reunification, I went to my room, my stuffs were still where they were, nothing change except, the room was neat, like someone took care of it everyday. I sat on my bed still staring at my room.

"I had it clean for you," Carlos said appearing from no where.

"Why?"

"I knew you would come, you know when I was shot on my arm, I was really devastated."

"Why?" I asked. He sat beside me.

"I thought I lost you forever, before you entered my life, I was a bad guy, live on alcohol and party, but you changed all that, I lived for you, I wanted you to have a good example while growing." He said.

"Thanks dad, you're the best," I hugged him, he did miss me. I was gonna stay with him forever.

I ended up falling asleep on his shoulders, I felt safe and happy for the first time in two years.

My face was been wet with spit, I jerk awake, twik and Arez, were licking my face, I was at the edge of the bed so I ended up falling.

I prepared myself in my normal black outfit. It was too good to be true, I ran to the kitchen where Jim was seated with a lady making out.

"Ouu, jimmy never told me you had one," I mused, he instantly pull away while blushing.

"Knock before entering."

"Uh, if you don't know, we are in a kitchen, who knocks before entering a kitchen?" I grab a carton of milk pouring it for myself.

"Ugh, that was rude."

"Whatever jerk." I rolled my eyes.

"Here we go! our brat is back!" Carlos hugged me. I smile.

"My geezer, to be sincere you've change a little," I rubbed my chin suspiciously.

"Yeah, when you have a kid your life changes totally."

"Oh I see, hope you won't become as crabby as Charlie."

"Who is Charlie?"

"My crabby step father, so annoying."

"The cop?"

"Yeah."

"I'll like to see him someday."

"I don't wanna see him ever again."