Chapter 29

I heard angry footsteps coming towards my room and the cracking sound of the knob as it was twisted several times. Then came a bang, "Alexander open this fucking door!" He yelled from behind the door still banging it. "If I get there I'll kill you!" He threatens. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" The bangs in the door increase to louder ones, he was trying to break down the door.
Tears stream down my face, I was very scared. Suddenly the heavy sound stopped. Was he gone? I blink my eyes trying to hear any sound or noise. CLASH! The loud sound made me jump, my heart beating faster. The knob dropped to the floor, and the door was kicked opened, my toy box couldn't with stand his mighty muscles. More tears ran down my cheeks as I whimpered. My heart was pounding in my chest, trying to escape my rib cage.

"Lex, I'll give you one last chance come out, come see papa like the good boy you are," his voice sounded evil. I brace myself, squeezing my eyes shut.
"Alex Alex, you can't hide from me, I'll always find you, and you'll be punish like the little naughty brat that you are." he spoke softly with a charming maniac tone. My closet door flew opened, "Gotcha!"

"Ahh!" I sat up with a gasp, my heart was racing and sweats broke on my forehead.
"It was just a dream, it was just a dream," I kept whispering under my breath. I kicked my cover away, running to the shower, after my shower, I brushed and dressed in my usual black school uniform. A white long sleeve button shirt, my long sleeve v neck black sweat, and a black skinny jeans, with a pair of black sneakers after my white stockings of curse.

You might be asking why he was always in black, don't worry you'll soon find out.

I grabbed my bag and my tablet heading downstairs, everything was as usual, the kids dressed in their uniform, Dania drawing while Dani throwing tantrum, I never knew why they were not the same, same face different characters.

"Uh... Lexy?" A little voice drew my attention, I look at a nervous Dania, from where I was standing on the stair and a smile flashed on my lip.

"Hey princess, what do you want?"

"Can you uh... seat with me?" She stare at me with pleading eyes.

"Of cause," I peck her cheek and she giggled cutely.

I pulled a seat beside her, and together we work on her drawing, after the half perfect breakfast, Margaret drove us to school.

"Damn it!" I mumbled, my books had fallen while I was trying to unlock my locker. I pick it and shoved it in my locker.

A note dropped from one of my books I retrieve from my locker, but I was quick to grabbed it before it hit the ground.

Is not over yet, you loose nothing to wait!
By: T

"T? Who could this be? Oh, Jay! If he thinks he can scare me with a note, then he's stupid." I muttered.

"Uh, hey!" A voice greeted. I turn to see the boy I saved last time.

"What do you want?" I returned to searching my locker, not paying attention to him.

"Thanks for helping me," he said.