"Yeah!She met me at morning.She said she was going to meet you."He replied,"Anything serious?What happened?"His voice was tensed.

"Umm..Nothing.Just call me if she appears there,at yours'."I said and Jai came out making me more frustrated.

"But what happened?"Deepak asked me again.I didn't talk since I don't want Jai to know about Krithi and me in this way.

"I'll talk you later,don't forget to give me a call.I really needed to talk."I cut the call before Jai appears in front of me.He continues giving me the same suspicious look.

"What?"I irritated.

He changed his looks and calmly spoke up,"Who is she brother?"

"She?!!"I was startled that he easily guessed that the problem is a girl.

"Yes.Is she that Goa friend or some else?"He continued guessing,"Are you having some affairs or..."

"Shut up.I don't have any affairs with any one."I said narrowing my eyes.

"But why I am feeling that!!!"He continued doubting.

"Will please give me some privacy and peace?"I requested him.

"So you are hiding from me?"He stated more than a question.

"Why you are...."

"What going on here?"We both heard my mom and looked at her.

"Nothing mom."Jai answered and I still focusing on my phone.

"It doesn't feel like nothing."She said.

"If something is serious,We would surely tell you."He assured her,"Anyways,it seems like you wanted to talk with us,isn't it?"

"Good guess son."Mom appreciated.

"I know it mom,I am good at guessing,"He eyed me,"But someone here is denying it."I glared him.

"Yashu,are you okay?"Mom asked and I shifted the glare to her.

"Don't call me that mom!"

"Okay,but whats the reason for your bad mood?"She asked.

"That what I am asking."My brother piped in,"And mom,you don't ask him,he'll get into fight with you too."

"What?"Mom gasped,"You fought with Jai,unbelievable!"

"Its not a fight mom!Don't believe him."I protested.

"He was behaving like this since I wanted to marry Krithi."His voice croaked slightly,"May be he doesn't like me to marry her."

Oh yeah!Is that why I pushed my friendship into risk!I thought and looked at mobile,but no phone calls.

"Yashwanth never opposes you Jai.Don't think about it."She told him and looked me,"Yashwanth!Listen here.You have to go to Gokul's house and..."

"Your brother's!Why?"

"As Krithi agreed for marriage-"Everyone keep reminding me my stupid act today.--"me and your dad wanted to announce it.We planned a party on Saturday night.Your dad already spoke to my brother.But once,you too go and tell them in person.It would be good."

I was so frustrated to listen my mom and don't want to go there."I am not going anywhere."I declared and my hand itched to call Rithu,but how I have to ask her about Krithi?

"---Listening or not?"Mom screams make me broke my thoughts.

"Yeah.!!What?"

"You have to go there,that would be..."Jai cut-off her.