Side Story: XXX: Zes and Lorina

**THE WHOLE CHAPTER WILL BE TOLD FROM THIRD PERSON P.O.V**

Zes and Lorina were glad. 

Not because the work was nearly over but because they finally get to rest. Len decided to give them their well earned break. They have been told to work hard ever since that day so that they may fasten the process and rebuild the world, like they've always wanted to. But right now, saving and rebuilding comes later, break comes first for them. Of course, the break comes tomorrow but for now, they need to finish up whatever they need to and then go home.

Zes and Lorina were going around the town to order people to help the townspeople. Since they were the commanders up until recently, Len decided that the best people to leave these kind of work is to them. He thinks that they are more capable than him. Also because Len is a little emotionally unstable right now, handling everything by himself is simply being too harsh on himself. Knowing this fact well, he divided the work equally and then he can get work done faster, better and safer. He gets his break once in a while, his people get it too. It's fair.

Now, after finishing work, they are finally able to go back home. As their house isn't too far away from the town as they now live together with Len and the others because they need to continue their work as bodyguards, they walked. Slowly because they are tired but they're sure to reach home.

Lorina turns to face the charming guild leader as many people call him. With black hair long enough to reach the end of his neck and tucked behind his left ear, the other side is let down and his fringe is covering his right eye. He was tall in fact, very tall. About 180 cm. He wears a treble clef earring that seems to be only on his left ear. Lorina stares into his deep gray orbs with her very own blue orbs.

"What is it, Lorina?" He asked, with his voice filled with concern.

"Nothing, I wanted to invite you out tomorrow since it's our well-deserved break but thought you might be busy tomorrow." Lorina pouted and looked away.

"Ah, you're right about that. I'm not too busy though since I might be back in the evening. I'm going back to Sin to check up on the guild for a while. Maybe, let's hang out after that?" 

Lorina beamed. Her eyes were filled with happiness and she gave a bright smile down Zes' way. Zes' cheeks were tinted with pink but he looked away at a great timing so Lorina doesn't notice he was blushing.

'As expected of Lorina. She is too adorable.' Zes thought. Meanwhile, Lorina thought that it can't be helped since he was a leader. He has to go back and forth to help out and then come back to Bass. It has been like that since way before the Music War. They say, even though he was a personal guard, he can't abandon the guild. He thought it was rational too so he decided to continue as a guild leader.

The next day, early in the morning, Zes set off for Sin, with his clothes, a suit looking kind of set but without a tie and a purple Assassinators Guild cape. It wasn't a long journey from Bass to Sin but he still decided to call for a car to go back there. Usually, he could take a carriage or something but he doesn't want to be late to hang out with Lorina. 

Zes reached Sin within 30 minutes when usually he would reach in an hour and a half or more should there be any trouble that arises during the journey there. Zes walked through the town earning glares and stares from men and women respectively. People envied his looks while most admired him. Some people think he's more better looking than The Prince but his humble nature has made him reject that statement a couple of times.