VII: Start Of Hell

A/N: LMAO, I JUST REALISED I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS. Anyway, I'm so sorry! I got hooked up with God Eater 2 Rage Burst zzzzz. Anyway, I'll promise to have another chapter up soon probably at in the morning?

"The Oracle. I'm sure you've heard of it no?" Flora asked, looking down.

"Yes, I have but.."

"You never expected them to be alive?" She completed my sentence. I nodded.

The Oracle was a cult believing that the Music War may have triggered because the starters angered the Catalyst. They believe kingdoms must be destroyed because it causes instability in the world. Many people are unhappy with that. Some people are fine with it. That must be the situation of this country. That kingdoms must be demolished and the connector, me, must die.

"The Oracle doesn't want anyone to connect the world together nor do they want anyone to help out so they're willing to kill anyone who does just that." She explained.

"Then the Music War.."

"That's it for now! Everything else that you would like to learn will be taught to you from today onward." She cut my sentence off and smiled. 

We separated when she decided to head back to the library while I headed back to the room to prepare for the classes. Although, I can't remember what I had first. Luckily, Vel came into the room to remind me what I had.

"Y/n, you have lessons with Kaito first. We've already met him, he seems nice. Although, your other two teachers, Luka might be a little too serious and Meiko is the total opposite. They seem nice though. Oh right, you have lessons with Luka after Kaito, then after Luka, Meiko and finally Len." She reminded. 

"Hmm, it'll be somewhat hectic." I sighed.

"Of course, everything for your safety." She smiles.

"Don't you think everything is a little too rushed?" 

"No way, I think they're getting you to prepare for this country's politics a little earlier." She guesses. I sighed.

She told me she had things to do and left. Meanwhile, I went to the cabinet to see the kind of clothes that they have prepared for me. Each clothing even had a tag to it to label what is for what occasion. I guess they really want me to be presentable for each event. I took out the one labeled "Lessons". 

It was separate pieces, bottom and top. The top was a latex kind of uniform except it wasn't tight fitted, it was somewhat bigger than my original size to probably give me the ability to move easier I guess. It was black on the sleeves and the front was a dark grey color with buttons from the top to the bottom. The collar, was normal but there was also a ribbon to be worn. The bottom was a skirt reaching to only just above my knees. It was a straight kind of skirt with no folds. There were also gloves for me to wear. 

After I was done, I went out of my room to the main entrance of the place or a mini-castle as I would like to call it. I see Miku waiting for me. She waved at me while smiling. I waved back at her.

"Prepared? The Prince already went ahead of you if you were wondering." She explained. 

"Hmm, alright. Talking about preparation, I'm not so sure, I'm not good with a new environment." I explained and smiled nervously.

"Don't worry about it, the castle people are very nice." She smiled at me. I feel somewhat reassured.

She escorted me to the castle. It was around in the same area and the security was very tight. There were guards everywhere. There were also a lot of weapons around. I was scared by the tight security they had. When I had reached the castle, a man at about aged 30 or so, he was waiting for me at the entrance. He had blue hair and blue eyes, wearing a long cloak with a scarf wrapped around his neck. He waved at me enthusiastically.