XXI: Union

A/N: It's 2am in the morning but I'm unable to sleep. However, I hope to be able to upload this chapter soon.

Y/N's P.O.V

"What do you think? Not bad of an idea isn't it?" Anastasia smiled at me.

"Unbelievable. I never knew there was such a thing."

What Anastasia had recommended to me was risky. She had suggested I surrender the core to Ares, revive Anastasia and I will become The Singularity.

How they're going to save me?

It's all up to them. My family out there. It's all up to how willing they are to actually save me.

Once I surrender the core, it will merge with Anastasia and Anastasia will reborn to become a new person. She will be blessed with a new body with an appearance of an exact copy of before time stopped for her because she didn't exactly die. Then, because she's been holding back the power all these time, The Great Catalyst will fuse with me. I will become The Singularity and they will be expected to destroy the core in me and separate The Great Catalyst from me. Then again, it's up to them, whether or not they can do it. If they can't, then I need to do it.

However, risky situations always have consequences. There is a possibility that I will die and I don't want them to be sad so I'll try my best to save myself. I assumed a thinking pose.

"So, I call Ares, have him extract the core from me, give it to you and I become The Singularity. Yes?" She nodded.

"It's a painful process however, you should have seen that coming." She grinned.

"You sound happy."

"I get to save the world, the family you so loved and you. Who couldn't be more than happy?" She smiled. I couldn't help but smile too.

"Like I said, it's risky so it's up to you. You have time to think but not a lot of time. Ares might forcefully take the core from you." She warned.

I went back to the bed I was restrained on and then set there for a while. If this could save them why not. Yet, I felt so afraid. Afraid that I would not see them anymore. Afraid that when I open my eyes, they are not who I will see anymore. What will I do if I ever wake up to seeing a bridge instead?

They will be sad for sure.

So, what should I do?

I simply felt lost. I wished all of these never happened in the first place but villains have to exist. In the end, justice isn't always a good thing. Justice is a weapon. It doesn't always save others. If I must use this method for them to be safe. For them to see tomorrow. For them to live. For them to rebuild and protect this world because I love it. I want to protect that. I want to protect this world. Most importantly, I want to protect them.

I stood up again and faced the catalyst.

"Bring it on, I'm ready."

Anastasia smiled at me.

"I knew you would say that."

I called for Ares to come in and told him that I agreed with surrendering the core. I acted defeated and I told him that he was the strongest being on the universe. No one else could best him, only he could beat himself. I tried to fill his head with so much lies. So that, he wouldn't hesitate to take the core from me. He would take my bait.

"My, my, how splendid. I need you to bare your top and face the catalyst."

I nodded at him.

I opened my top and my under garments only for the top and then faced the catalyst.

"I am thou." I started to say.

"Thou art I." Anastasia chanted back to me.

"With the rebirth of Anastasia the Immortal, holder of Influence. I command the God's Core to be reunited with her!" We said together.

A green light started to glow on my chest as a ball started to come out. I felt nothing, no pain or anything. The core went towards The Great Catalyst, pulling Anastasia out and then the core merged with her. Her body was formed and her appearance was like how I remembered.

I felt tired and fell to the floor but that was not all of it.

Ares rushed to Anastasia and dragged her away from the catalyst. Soon, a crack started to form in the middle and then a light shone on my chest. A red light pierced through me as I felt pain. I felt like my whole body was burning. It lifted me up and then I could see the Catalyst pieces started to go into me.

The merge has finally begun.

Anastasia's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes shortly after to see Y/n merging with The Great Catalyst. There was no stopping it. I could hear her scream.

Ares passed me towel to which I wrapped myself in. I stood behind and found a dress. I wore it because I didn't want to feel undressed.

Finally, I can save the world. I thought. I watched as The Catalyst started to wrap itself around her.

She was bare now, her chest revealed. The Catalyst Armor covered her front chest and forming a circle around her tummy, revealing her belly button. Her private parts were covered front and back. Her calves were covered by the catalyst and her face, a head armor was worn covering her cheeks and her forehead. There were horns on her head. Her eyes turned red with black pupils.

That's when we all knew. The union has completed.

The Singularity is reborn again and nobody can stop it. All they can do is try to save Y/n and defeat The Great Catalyst. I wonder if the citizens have such power to resist this great being before us. Then, it spoke.

"Was it you, who had awaken me again?"

A/N: I FINISHED IT, IT'S ALMOST 3AM NOW I SHALL PROCEED TO DIE, GOODBYE!A